UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8afd0d747ac5754143ebf10a376de01c.jpg

I hope you who wrote uploadstation is a scam will never receive your money. Rules are clear and if you don't know than shut up. If you really need money, go and find honorable job and not trying to earn by uploading other people's intellectual property.

Hi, I recently start using UploadStation, and I have a question.

Like Fileserve, this server has a 500 Gb limit. I think in some time I can reach the limit. In that case, there is any option to continue uploading?

I upload too many files, and big files. I dont need a premium account (because I dont download, I only upload). There is an option? Can I use a second account?

Thanks.

PD: Sorry for my english.

Hi, I recently start using UploadStation, and I have a question.

Like Fileserve, this server has a 500 Gb limit. I think in some time I can reach the limit. In that case, there is any option to continue uploading?

I upload too many files, and big files. I dont need a premium account (because I dont download, I only upload). There is an option? Can I use a second account?

Thanks.

PD: Sorry for my english.

you only can use one accountr per paypal user, you must upgrade to premium like any other filehost.

were is uploadstation? last post from him 4 days ago.....

Hi DarkAcidBlu, you do not need to verify again, all sales will count to your domain even you change your server.

NO buddy, the verify file was deleted from my server. i need to put a new one but i cant verify twice the same website into my account. Becouse this i need you delete my websites, to make the verication again.

and also my site is verified in my account and in the account of avila88. this another reason why i need to do this.

Hey, can some1 tell my why i can remote like 60% of files from wupload ? i have premium on wu and i wont work perfect.. and sugestion ?
No Remote Upload from Filesonic?
Hi, Wupload blocked a half of our servers. And Filesonic block all our servers. You can try to remote from other big hosting like Fileserve and hotfile. They work perfectly fine.
NO buddy, the verify file was deleted from my server. i need to put a new one but i cant verify twice the same website into my account. Becouse this i need you delete my websites, to make the verication again.
and also my site is verified in my account and in the account of avila88. this another reason why i need to do this.
Hi DarkAcidBlue, the site will be removed these days, so that you can verify again
payment is sent on Saturday or Monday? Thanks for your attention
Friday, please request your money before Wed, so that you can receive your money within the same week.
I can't upload via FTP, very slow :(
Some Ftp servers were busy, everything is fine now.
8afd0d747ac5754143ebf10a376de01c.jpg

I hope you who wrote uploadstation is a scam will never receive your money. Rules are clear and if you don't know than shut up. If you really need money, go and find honorable job and not trying to earn by uploading other people's intellectual property.
many people says that they have problems with uploadstation but it works fine with me
Thanks, only1_PO & Hoolifan

Hello. I am expecting my first payment requested by Alertapay. We send MP
Hello. Requesting payment. I have Alertpay. I await your response. Thank you.
Send MP
Hello. Requesting payment 23/8/11. I have Alertpay. thanks
Hello. Requesting payment 23/8/11. I have Alertpay. thanks very much.
Hi all, money will send out this Friday

Last edited:
Have been uploading for few months and posting UploadStation links on forums. I am very satisfied with remote uploads from other sites to US and with their interface. Keep up the good work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back