UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry to say this but i don't feel like workin with someone who isn't fair with me, fact is, that uploaders are main source of income, no one uploads- no one will buy premium, we do whole work, we upload, we spread links over the world
and as i can read here, dls aren't counted not only for me :facepalm:

Hi UploadStation, plz update my count

UploadStation

User: Mesc1983

Uploadstation the best :))
Give an email at the adress provided in the first post with your username.
About the counts ..i don't know, at the beggining was good..after a month, a earn the least on uploadstation even if i put ups links in all my posts, maybe is because people don't have premium i guess.

it's kinda miracle to earn 20$, for example splited file 5 gb with interchangeable links wu/uploadstation, at wu i get for example 200 dls, while at uploadstation 20-30, what the hell?

I have the same problem. I have this problem when I split files or rotate hosts between fileserve/filesonic.

Well, hold your thoughts on that.
Upload station, we kind of have a problem, and this isn't the first time i notice it, is just that this time i printed.
Today i'm having a great day on fileserve and filesonic, wupload dosen't work so is down for the count.
Uploadstation on the other hand .. shows low statistics, and what i posted with fs and fsn links i posted with yours too.
Now, in this morning at your server time 1.02 am, there says i have 9,40 dolars.
Then, at 3.11 am, i have only 8.73.
So ..can anybody can give a logic explanation for this?
I really loved your site, and i was supporting it, but i really don't like cheating, i mean i don't try to cheat you with fake downloads, now i don't wanna be cheated with fake stats either.
ok, the screen i make earlier today ..look in the middle left, at total earnings

The screen from a few minutes ago.
They are hosted on leetleech, no advertising so everybody can click it without any fear, when i used with img tags they where to big and i don't know how to reduce them, i'm sorry.
Until a good explanation is provided i'm afraid i will need to stop working with you guys, and i really hope this is just a misunderstating.
Ok, and i would like to ask to any user who would start screaming "get a job, get a life, get a wife", whoaaa, you crying for 70 cents to shut up and leave me alone, i don't have business with them, i have with uploadstation staff, and beside that this isn't normal, the numbers involved isn't important, even if we discusing about 10 cents or 20 bucks.

Last edited:
Hy!
Us Thanks for the bonus!!
And i have a question.
When i request my payout today or tomorrow on which day will i get it?
Thanks the answer!:D

Hy!
Us Thanks for the bonus!!
And i have a question.
When i request my payout today or tomorrow on which day will i get it?
Thanks the answer!:D

^ Payment always on Friday.

But on their page it says:

Minimum payout amount is US$20. All requested payout will be approved on weekend, and payout thereafter within 2 days.

So, when the request should be made?
What is the actual day of payouts?

Does anyone know for sure?

So if i request my money on Sunday i get pay on Friday....but if i request monday or an other day wenn will i get my money? I have to wait a week for the next Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back