UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for my first payment Uploadstation.
Requested on July 13th, paid on July 21th
Welcome, also, you earn 50% extra payout from 25-31 July!!
from wupload.com
remote upload filesonic to uploadstation DONT works ! :(
RU from filesonic not working all go failed after a while?
We checked with WU, they have blocked some of the files remote to UPST, and Filesonic blocked all files to UPST, but you can still remote from some others major hosting like, Fileserve, Megaupload, rapidshare....
Well for those that post in Taringa.net, Uploadstation is not allow any more in the site.
Thanks, we will contact Taringa.net and see what we can do. thanks for the information.

UploadStation, i have a big problem with FTP uploading. When i set up for upload for example 10 files and when i start uploading them, something happen...
If the first file is Nice Music.rar and i'm not in my house, then when this file is uploaded at 100%, then doesn't start the second file (for example: Rock Music.rar), it's uploading the same file all over again and again and again.
And when I back in my home, then i see Nice Music.rar uploaded 16 times in Uploadstation and no other files. And the interesting is that every of those 10 files are queued for uploading. Can you help me with that?
I am using FileZilla.
Best Regards.
Please check the setting for your FileZilla, or you can change the FileZilla setting as default.

How weird... Like it's older brother Fileserve, Uploadstation crashes and faces problems...
You people should consider to lower your premium memberships' prices, you are way too expensive.
Thanks for your advice.
I'm premium user but getting error message saying "You have exceeds your storage limit" when copying files to new folders. FTP upload works fine.
Please look into the issue. Thanks!
Can I have your login please?
Uploadstation ! have finished check ? I have wait 2 weeks. It's very long time. If you don't pay please tell me. I don't want working but don't receive any thing. Thank you
It is referring self account case too. Please do not refer your self account.

I've been upload 6 files and 3 of them CAN'T be downloaded, because they stuck to 0 downloads and i promote them in 60 different sites/forums, which can't be real.
Please, check this, because i wanna use your site for promoting.
I will PM you with the files...
Received your information, we will check the download info for those files.
Many thanks for big bonus, uploadstation!=)
I confirmed the additional bonus payment just now!<3
Welcome, hope you are earning great money with the 50% bonus this week!! :)
is there a cheaper plan for uploaders, my storage space of 500gb is about to use up, i only upload never download a single file?
=edit=
am i allow to open multi account with payout to same paypal email address?
Not now, you can redeem a premium account with your download earnings. Please let me know your login, i can upgrade your account. :)
Uploadstation to uploadstation remoteupload is working for for premium members?
Sorry, not now.
Why some of my files CAN'T be downloaded??? 8-)
Ccan't be downloaded? What do you see? which part of the download process you can not get through?

UStation, check out PMs (All files tabs/folders are missing, i cannot fetch files)
Hi Callado, I have checked with your account, all files are there, all files are into your "Default" and "Remote Upload" folder. All remote files are into your "Remote Upload" Folder, not tag.
FTP upload speed is horribly slow today.
I can't upload with web, every file failed to upload.
This problem has been occurred while ago.
I can use only FTP upload now...
I have tried to upload with FTP and web, they are both working fine, you still facing problem now?
Hi, any chance that you guys will be introducing an API?
Hi Kundurocks, what kind of API do u need?

Hi Dear Uploadstation I am New to Using your Server, But very huge Games Uploader Right now I am getting 2 Years Free Premium By Pyramidfiles & 4 Months Free Premium By Wupload, (Because of my hard work) is there any chance for me to getting bonus free upgrade??? have a nice day.

Did you fix the problem?
Now I can upload files successfully.
Great :)

Hi Dear Uploadstation I am New to Using your Server, But very huge Games Uploader Right now I am getting 2 Years Free Premium By Pyramidfiles & 4 Months Free Premium By Wupload, (Because of my hard work) is there any chance for me to getting bonus free upgrade??? have a nice day.
i'm so excited about the one-month premium account!!!
Today I registered.
Nice to meet you, what is your user name, Smarti1?
We are now having 50% bonus for your download earning before 31July, please get it start ASAP so that you can enjoy the July promotion. :)
http://uploadstation.com/makemoney.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back