UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all have that problem, i don't know why you came one after another say the same thing, let the people resolve the problem.
Anyway, is just me or this problem appear exactly the same time as fileserve's one's :rofl: ?

I lost many rewards. Maybe $500USD or more...

I confirmed that the problem was resolved just now.
All the lost points were recovered. Many thanks Uploadstation is still great !!

Last edited:
me too,
I didn't recieve any money on my paypal account
2011-05-09 -$20.73 PayPal
same here,i don't receive money either
it's my first payout from upload station,and it's very important.
Can you please send me your login for checking? Or your can contact our CS.
I bought me and My Son a premium we decided to make uploadstation a all mandatory forum meaning they must buy and post only uploadstation. We were very excited But something isn't right here? After a whole weeek of trying to Upload a single file or remotes I .....
Hi, LynchMob. I checked with our tech, there was no down time in the weekend, can i know the period of time and the date you faced this problem? And also, what is your login, so that I can check this up of you.
Webmoney payment 'll waiting ?
Alertpay & WMZ paid by today.
looks like the statistic/counting are not in a real time
Hi, the status is not real time, here is an hour delay for the statistic you see in the report.
There was a frozen period in weekend, because there was so many numbers, and our servers will need some time to do the calculation. But that ONLY frozen the numbers you see in your report, all your downloads in that period were still counting correctly. I am sorry about that.
FTP upload real problems,all file failed transfers.check my account,please!!
my account: hkboyking,thank you very much
Thanks, will check this up for you.
anyone able to contact their admin ?
as i can see that the download is affected too, people can't even download anything
For person issue:
http://uploadstation.com/contact.php
I checked with our tech, everything was fine in weekend except the frozen stats
I also have same problems ,uploadstation start cheat download ? hope what I say is wrong . :(:(
The report only frozen for a few hours in weekend, why do you think we are cheating?
I lost many rewards. Maybe $500USD or more...
I confirmed that the problem was resolved just now.
All the lost points were recovered. Many thanks Uploadstation is still great !!
Yes, all numbers were recorded in our server correctly, there was just some calculation to make your report frozen for a few hours, everything is back to normal now.

How about the damage of the statistics being frozen ?
There is no data loss. The stat report just frozen for a few hours because of the calculation from back end. The correct numbers are shown in your report now.

Last edited:
i'm glad to see you back here @UploadStation :)
btw, i saw today my statistic/earning is lower than yesterday,
how could it be ?

and the pending period time from ftp upload is still taking too long
please fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back