UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote Upload is like Dead. in 3 hours RS to upload station only 1 file upload of 175 Mb. What the shit is happening. Anybody knows when this Problem will resolve

Upload Station Admin If U can't Resolve the problem Of Remote Upload then Return my Money. there is no reason to buy Premium Account. U already Less 5 days in Monthly Account. All Sites are giving 30 days Premium but Ur's 25 days, What is the logic behind this 25 Days Premium ?

if the upload/remote/processing speed would be good, it would uploadstation one of the leaders filehosts. we're waiting for update...

@ UploadStation
i registered but i see my e-mail is not verified yet, i only received a welcome mail
without a mail to verify my e-mail.
what should i do to get verified my e-mail ?
Email Verification is only for Affiliate, you will able to verify you email after you joined our Affiliate program. Please check your “Control Panel” if you are Affiliate.
Done approval! If anyone has the same problem as me,
already know what to change (pm). Thank you for your attention!
Welcome
hey uploadstation ftp is very slow again.
My files are pending for 4 hours now
We have ordered many servers and setting up right now, all will be done by this week. FTP, remote and download speed will be much smoother than now.
YEAHHH..payout button available now!! Can we know what is mass payment day on Uploadstation?
All payout will be send by this week.
ftp speed very bad than I wait links 1-2 hours (sometimes more then 3 hours) what is the problem?
Many servers are setting up right now; all will be done by this week. And this problem will be solved.
keep on adding servers buddies, z_o_o_m uploader terrible speed of 60-400 kb/s (could be his program needs tweaking), ftp speed tolerable (800 kb/s)
File processing as well is slow, but again we can only wait for new servers nothing big to worry about
thx
Update :
I really REALLY like that you can see uploads progress in realtime if you connect/refresh FTP
superb feature!
Thanks for your advice.
well, really nice to see a host which allows unlimited downloads for free users too (though there is waiting time, people wont mind that)
Good luck with this one, i am an encoder and will use your host, just waiting for the response from my downloaders...
Great thanks.
Great Host! You need to have more speed on Remote, but FTP and Downloads works really good!!, Also, Uploadstation becomes the official Host for my Website!
Thanks, rd_01. We are setting up severs right now, FTP, remote and download speed will be much better.
Remote upload from Duckload is not working.
Thanks for notice, we will check with Duckload.
download speed is very slow (70-80 kbyte/Sec) with premium account
More servers are setting up right now.

Please understand for them. They just started. They have lot of work to do, so they cant answer all of your question. if u want faster remote upload, faster Ftp, faster payout,... etc, you must let them have time than say another complaint
Thanks, silverammo. Yes, we are still fixing some major problem right now. The payout button is already activated, email verification fixed, we are adding servers right now, will pay all our affiliates this week. And we will check with all remotes too. Sorry about that, and we will try to fix those problems ASAP.
verifiy email comes very late
and download speed is very slow, if its not fixed, I will take my money back by paypal.
this speed is unacceptable
We are adding servers right now.
yep the verifiy mail didn't come
where're you adminn
We checked with gmail, Hotmail and yahoo, they are all working fine, have you check your spam folder?
The request payout button went disabled again for me...
Minimum payout is us$20, if you have less amount than $20 in account payable, the payout button will be disabled.
Hi where I can see the file downloads count.
Anybody can suggest.
Not now, but we are adding download count in file manager, that should be done within these 2 weeks.
FTP upload doesn't work... files are deleted after being pending...
Can you send me the login and I will check this out for you.
Very bad first impression of this filehost!
Download speed is terrible. FTP upload speed is worse...aborting 3-5 times each hour...continuously aborting despite repeatedly manual restarting. Forget about unattended FTP uploading....you need to babysit it as if babysitting a baby!
We are adding servers right now and the speed issue will be fixed by this week.
[FONT=&quot]the site pays [/FONT][FONT=&quot]؟؟؟؟؟؟[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yes, we payout will be sent out by this week.[/FONT]

why webpage upload is so unconstant? it uploads very very fast but at some point it suddently slow down.. and slow down a lot!
like 30 secs to arrive to 70/80% and 5 mins for the rest of time.. and happens everytime with different percentage..
And you should talk with the developer of z_o_o_m file &image uploader..with his tool with some usernames it works upload and with some other it didn't.. mine never works
Because the traffic is increasing rapidly, it makes the speed of FTP, remote and download slow, we are adding servers right now, the problem will be fixed by this week.
Uploadstation to ask what day you will pay?
We will pay once a week, and the 1st payout will be sent by this week.
they are gone or dead .... astalavista, I hope I can recover my money from this scam site.
Nope, we are working on the issues reported from you guys right now, will have a great improvement by this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back