UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@madmadman, @excnn, @BlackMoon, @littlegirl2011, @elkape22
We are revising our rules for checking cheating activites, so your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
.[/COLOR]

WTF??¿¿? you need to review their rules????

the only thing I hope is that no change at the last moment to avoid paying

if this is a HELP room, they have to reply ALL questions, I showed proof in previous page
they come to room and leave. And they ban accounts and no reply here to the members
that accounts are banned.

I was about to agree with you mate, but I'd have to change my mind when US actually replied. So, from my point of view, US looked at those questions, but needs to check something first before they can directly reply (logs, evidence, etc).

Judging from that, I'd say its quiet professional what US did (looking for corresponding evidence before actually replied), professionals do that.

anyway, I also requested 2 payments this week, the status is already ticked, lets see whether they pay or not on Friday ;)

The Space Limit is 500GB ...
So Files Under this 500GB are Permanently Stored OR Even They Get Deleted After 30 Days ??

its the later mate, unless you are a premium

its looks like you changed your mind with small drop of honey in your mouth
but in the other way, lots of people have problem with them and they prefer
keep silence or flame to me. FLAMING is only weak and disrespectful member's action.
If you put hundreds of thousands $$$$ and set up a system, YOU CAN NOT ACT LIKE
SLAYER. You can not say THIS IS MY PLACE, RULES ARE MY RULES. At least you have to reply to the members one by one, if he can not find enough time, recruit new members
to help him (like MARCO of filesonic), keeping silence is not the CORRECT WAY.

My eyes are on him, ı will follow and publish his visits, he visit and read and run away.

lol mate,
you a stalker now? why dont you monitor the others also mate? I suggest you make a monitoring report on the representative attitude towards its members, even better, also do a polling which filehost's representative have the best attitude towards its members at the filehost discussion forum ;) I bet its gonna be a popular thread.

I do agree thou, psychologically, human wants replies to their question, like "Hang on, let me check your logs first" or "I will check whether you are cheating or not" or "I will get back to you later" rather than ignored.

please do, open the thread I suggested djkelaj dude , I would love to see your reports, they should be interesting and conspiring in a certain way

I have not cheat.
please check user ngannhi .
if there is evidence, you let people see the evidence that you have.
my user is locked in a very unreasonable to me does not violate anything.
and storage have been lost.

@FoXr0x: I have never received your PM. We have found that you (FoXr0x) referred yourself (kageki) and thus we rejected that paymet request as a penalty.

Yourself? hahahah
Come on... be serious.. I liked your hosting and i advertised it on the forums, it's normal yea?
He PM to me and I gave him my reflink... what's wrong? Next, I help him in uploading and he bought the this same shell, because it was a good and checked...
what is wrong here?!?!?!

Now you will ban all people who have referrals? Good tactics, good luck.

Finally, I get next payment? or be again taken away?

sorry for lang.

fixed please, declined change to approved i'll be waiting my payment this is friday please fixed, my id: lmanaos

df.jpg

Why you ignored me UploadStation?
My payment is still declined. My last post here:

Lol ? Are you kidding me ? I don't reffer anyone! If I'm referral of anybody I don't know who is that person! So how i can cheat ?! It's ridiculous! You can remove me from refferral of that user, i don't care. I want only my money to be paid. I'm innocent!

I can add that i have NOT changable IP. Please do something with this !

they do not cause they are SCAM even if mods are not accept it
they will see the reality. Please send pm to the mods about uploadstation
is a scam and not pay money.

hi uploapstation,

you mention that i referred myself(jjgan). Actually the fact is jjgan is my good friend in real life and he wanted to be an uploader like me to earn some extra income. So i went to his house with my own laptop and guide him personally. I think this might the be the reason we have same ip. If you can check the MAC address, i'm sure that is different. Besides, he just started to be an uploader so we are sharing my current RDP service with him also. If you still think we are cheating, please remove all my referals and restore his acc(premium for 180days) to non-referred acc.

For my pending payments, you should pay me and deduct the referal earning. I think this should be fair for you and me.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

The daily login report or logs is the best proof for me(starvh) and jjgan are NOT CHEAT!!! Looking for your reply thx

@supremacy: You (supremacy) referred yourself (teomancakir).

I m Supremacy, teomancakir my referer, my sites editor. has nothing to do with me!

Pls teomancakir and supremacy paypal, ip, upload download ip detail. What to do with me?

No warning, no payment, the files are intact, no account login, does not return an e-mail

Check out my ip address in the teomancakir
[mod]no link shorteners[/mod]

Scam uploadstation bla bla bla bla

Last edited:
Fileserve = Uploadstation = Filejungle

All 3 uses same filehost script, ppd file tier, ads etc.

Remote uploading between these works well while with filesonic all 3 are blocked.

Happy New Year! I am trying my best to answer your guys' questions asap.

@Matrix4u: PM me the link you would like to remote upload for checking, thanks.

@huyetnhoc, @3xhd
PM me your username for checking and if you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account. Thank you for your understanding.

We are revising our rules for checking cheating activites, so your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@theneo22, @xpiderx,
PM replied.

@Gonzo1136: If you signed up independently and never disclosed your referral link, you will not have referral suddenly.
@davdoff: You (abc78916) referred yourself (davdoff).
Please refer to my previous post #3036
For no referral username
For user who can not see referral's username because we have already removed.

@xuploaderz: If you confirm that, we can help you to remove all of your referrals.

@olimiya: You (colorfulpower) referred yourself (bossting).

@akibaba: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.
@FoXr0x: I have never received your PM. We have found that you (FoXr0x) referred yourself (kageki) and thus we rejected that paymet request as a penalty.
For the payment declined
Earnings system working fine. The payment has been declined but the account has not been banned: if they are not doing bad things again, the upcoming payment will also be approved and paid.

I am a PREMIUM user, what about my ID: jjgan888?

Starvh introduced me uploadstation and It's not fair to him as you said we are the same person and cheating. We are doing uploading as normal respectively, you can check our MAC / IP for daily logins.

One~two times same IP login / downloads doesn't mean we are cheating!!! Please eyeball the trend!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Happy New Year! I am trying my best to answer your guys' questions asap.

@Matrix4u: PM me the link you would like to remote upload for checking, thanks.

@huyetnhoc, @3xhd
PM me your username for checking and if you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account. Thank you for your understanding.

@theneo22, @xpiderx,
PM replied.

@Gonzo1136: If you signed up independently and never disclosed your referral link, you will not have referral suddenly.
@davdoff: You (abc78916) referred yourself (davdoff).
For no referral username
For user who can not see referral's username because we have already removed.

@xuploaderz: If you confirm that, we can help you to remove all of your referrals.

@olimiya: You (colorfulpower) referred yourself (bossting).

@akibaba: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.
For the payment declined
Earnings system working fine. The payment has been declined but the account has not been banned: if they are not doing bad things again, the upcoming payment will also be approved and paid.

Yes..please remove all my refferall, i dont need that..and i dont wanna got same problem in the future because ur weird system..and once again.. I'm not cheater..i reff my site contributor. Thank you.

I do think some of the accused guys dont intend to cheat but the facts said otherwise, and in here the jury (moderators) has made the verdict, lesson to learn (in a hardway):

1. Never ever download using one account at two or more several IP addresses (be very careful with it!!)
2. If you have a friend and wants to make him as your referrals, and wants to help him, buy him or make him buy a new VPS or different RDP, rather than lending yours.
3. Protect your login information at all costs!!! (if needed, change password everyday)

:D

I do think some of the accused guys dont intend to cheat but the facts said otherwise, and in here the jury (moderators) has made the verdict, lesson to learn (in a hardway):

1. Never ever download using one account at two or more several IP addresses (be very careful with it!!)
2. If you have a friend and wants to make him as your referrals, and wants to help him, buy him or make him buy a new VPS or different RDP, rather than lending yours.
3. Protect your login information at all costs!!! (if needed, change password everyday)

:D

For a new uploader, a rdp service may too expensive for him/her. In the beginning stage, new uploader might earn couple of cents or maximum $1-2 per day. How they can afford or willing to pay $20-30 RDP service?

I'm PPD member and didn't bring good sales for uploadstation. I suspect my acc got banned because i utilized too much disk space but not bringing sales. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back