UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ngannhi, @noobnickname, @nokia241186, @xuploaderz
We have a set of rules and system to check who is cheating and those rules cannot be disclosed. Otherwise, cheaters will base on those info to avoid getting caught. If you have any questions of your payment, please contact us through Contact us form.

@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@starvh: You (starvh) referred yourself (jjgan888).
@shinichi: You (coolsex) referred yourself (ptupro).
@nice989: You (halu01) referred yourself (gprs1234).
@best87: You (lmanaos) referred yourself (thedanioner).

@tcnnvnn: We have already removed all questionable referrals.

@revoi, @abcmpq, @ernestger, @Gonzo1136, @xpiderx, @akibaba, @FoXr0x, @doidinho
Please PM me your username for checking.

@caothang: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (pitago) referred yourself (espnxxx).
@Revolver21: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (revolver21) referred yourself (tururu2).

but I do not cheat ~_~ , You should review your rule !!!

We have a set of rules and system to check who is cheating and those rules cannot be disclosed. Otherwise, cheaters will base on those info to avoid getting caught. If you have any questions of your payment, please contact us through Contact us form.

To Uploadstation,

starvh: post regularly, continue posting using his own ID after referred jjgan888 to join Uploadstation
jjgan888: joined 1 month ago, paid $40 bucks for 180days permium, earn less than $7 up-to-date

Question:
If starvh and jjgan888 are the same person, what benefit would he/she get?

I need an answer, thanks!!!

I did get paid. But I am concerned that I will face the same fate as others in the future.

I know someone who is a lone ranger like myself: we signed up independently - have no upline and have no refferal. But this guy got banned because Uploadstation alleged that he and the alleged person who refered him (let's call him Mr.X) are the same person. First of, He didn't even know Mr. X existed. Second, he signed up independently, how come all of a sudden he became Mr. X's referral?

The whole thing looks like system error. If this is not the case, then it is very likely that someone is making up stories to avoid payment.

What "info" you mean? Can you please tell me more specific? And please you removed all my refferall for making sure this is not happen again in the future. I dont wanna get declined again just because your stupid system.

@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@starvh: You (starvh) referred yourself (jjgan888).
@shinichi: You (coolsex) referred yourself (ptupro).
@nice989: You (halu01) referred yourself (gprs1234).
@best87: You (lmanaos) referred yourself (thedanioner).

@tcnnvnn: We have already removed all questionable referrals.

@revoi, @abcmpq, @ernestger, @Gonzo1136, @xpiderx, @akibaba, @FoXr0x, @doidinho
Please PM me your username for checking.

@caothang: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (pitago) referred yourself (espnxxx).
@Revolver21: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (revolver21) referred yourself (tururu2).

i'm have not cheat
why ban my account ?
my payment request let me wait for 2 month
why you not only unpay but also delete my account ???
could you kindly check my username : colorfulpower

Today I received payment, BUT you have declined one of my payment!

You accused someone referred me, and you even accused the people referred himself for refer me? This is so funny! I have no upline when I signed up!

To uploadstation user:

I suggest all of you stop using uploadstation.
I am a good uploader and always get paid before. But suddently they diable my account and siad I am cheating.
Now I can't login in to my account but all of my file are alive =)

If I am really cheating, why keep my file alive?

The ture is they want to keep my file to get sales but they don't want to pay me at all. And they disable my account so I can't delete my file.

I am sure I am not alone here ;)

I know currently they still pay some user, but I like to warn you that this may happan to you too in the near future.

I am a honest uploader and never cheat.
I using many file hosts and
Uploadstation is the only hosts said I am cheating !!!

My payment on this month B-)

mT7IH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back