UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The control panel looks so much like Fileserve. Most functions look identical. But at least its ftp upload speed is so much faster.

Keep up the good work!

about remote upload!!!

when I remote files with FileSonic,FileServe, Some files are uploaded but some files are failed. my work was interrup very much.

E-mail being hacked to do. E-mail and payment accounts can not be changed. Because it confirms the old e-mail every time.

uploadstation,
I can not approve my site
The procedures are correct.
Hi 7up, replied your PM, just follow the verification process in My Website should be fine.
Hello uploadstation how can I delete failed uploads? It seems that there are no options for deleting.
We will add a delete function in fail tab.
is there PayPerSale plan out or just PPD ?
We do not have PPS at the moment.
ftp is very slow at the moment to transfer files to account.
We already added FTP servers; the speed should be much faster now.
All of my files are counted 0 download. But my stastics increase normaly. Same error with FS??
Silverammo, can you send me your login? So I can check this up for you
The control panel looks so much like Fileserve. Most functions look identical. But at least its ftp upload speed is so much faster.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks
when I remote files with FileSonic,FileServe, Some files are uploaded but some files are failed. my work was interrup very much.
We are working on remote right now. But FileSonic has been blocking uploadstation. Nothing we can do right now.
E-mail being hacked to do. E-mail and payment accounts can not be changed. Because it confirms the old e-mail every time.
You have being hacked? Please send an email to our CS, http://uploadstation.com/contact.php
They will able to track and fix this up for you.

@ UploadStation

i registered but i see my e-mail is not verified yet, i only received a welcome mail
without a mail to verify my e-mail.

what should i do to get verified my e-mail ?

Last edited:
Done approval! :D If anyone has the same problem as me,
already know what to change (pm). Thank you for your attention! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back