UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
read

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST PREMIUM ACCOUNT ANYMORE IN THIS THREAD, READ PREVIOUS POST BY UPLOADSTATION

Accounts upgraded!! Good Luck Bro! :D

PS, Please kindly send the premium request to my email: johnny@uploadstation.com

This promotion is only for WJunction brothers Only. B-)
Please include your WJ username in the mail.

email Title:
WJ Premium request

format:
WJusername UPSTusername.

Request from this thread will be ignored.

Great thanks

@UploadStation - please fix remote upload from FileSonic. Thanks
Also - please add remote upload from hosts using form http://user: pass@host.com...
not only writing user/pass in table provided
Hi, yes, we will support http://user: pass@host.com later.
Do you count 1 IP per 24h or 1 iP per file? Thanks
1 view count = 1 unique IP per files for same uploader.
Admin... if you check here.. 80% of people write they can`t verify email... i`m also one of this members.. 2 days i can`t receive my email... so i think you have to start from here... so please fix this problem .. olso i send you mail with request for upgrade and verify my emaill you upgrade me but not verify my email... people don`t like support with this one.. if tou want your site to be one of the best good support is part of this mission... so please try to be more active... so tell me how to verify my mail if i didn`t receove my link ? fix thie problem.. i don`t want start looking for refferals until you fix this important bug with your site! Thank you.
Hi, for the email issue, I checked with Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and also my person email address. All accounts were able to receive the verification. Please kindly verify again and also check the spam folder, because the verification may drop into spam folder.
Also, if you see a green tick beside your email address in dashboard, means that you are already verified. No verification needed for future. There is a bug so show For your personal security, please complete the email verification process to get payout. Click here in Stat report and My Website even you have done the verification. Please ignore that and we will fix this up ASAP
My account has expired 500GB free, now I can not upload files anymore and my income is reduced,UploadStation Could you upgrade my account to premium and I will continue to start work
Done
Cant verify E.Mail..The Verifiacation link in the E.Mail is not working..
Can you send me your UPST login? So I can check this out for you. Johnny at uploadstation.com
not count all downloads , regular n of downloads in other filehost 300-400 at day, in this filehost 20 to 40....
this site is a bad joke.
today. Static is increase very slow. Cheat as Fileserve?
No cheating on uploadstation, otherwise we will not create a thread here,
Etherno & trisengta . Can you please send me the login and I will check this up or you.
Account Payable
$0.00
Why have I completed the email verification process?
We are having an update for our paying system, we will send out all payout by the end of next week.
my stats went a bit lower bcause re-captcha was added to free downloaders lately, but still earning quite well, so no problems here
Yes, captcha is needed to avoid robot, please kindly understand.
Captcha problem with my links and free users can't download also i have this error trying download my links as free user please fix it or i will leave your host...
Page not found
We are sorry...
The URL you entered cannot be found on the server.
It happens when user enters the invalid URL. Please check with your URL, or you can send me the URL that has this problem, so I can check this out.
free user after put the capcha they click on the slower download but the website look like frozen ,no link download appear ,so they cannot download the file,that why the stats so low
The problem is fixed, thanks.
I am leaving because counts are sooo baddd and good luck everyone...
Hi Ernestger, I checked with your account, but there is no download for your files. Do you have an other account? Please kindly send me your login by login, and I will check this out for you, thanks a look.
[FONT=&quot]and reaches the minimum of $ 20 and I can not request payment
how do I request payment?
my e-mail is already verified[/FONT]
We are having an update for our paying system, we will send out all payout by the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back