UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin... if you check here.. 80% of people write they can`t verify email... i`m also one of this members.. 2 days i can`t receive my email... so i think you have to start from here... so please fix this problem .. olso i send you mail with request for upgrade and verify my emaill you upgrade me but not verify my email... people don`t like support with this one.. if tou want your site to be one of the best good support is part of this mission... so please try to be more active... so tell me how to verify my mail if i didn`t receove my link ? fix thie problem.. i don`t want start looking for refferals until you fix this important bug with your site! Thank you.

My account has expired 500GB free, now I can not upload files anymore and my income is reduced,

UploadStation Could you upgrade my account to premium and I will continue to start work

WTF?
Are you sending SPAM?

To: ken@uploadstation.com
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011

Hi!

This is Ken, and I am pleased to announce the launch of Uploadstation [ http://www.uploadstation.com ] !

You are specifically invited to make money with Uploadstation - a whole whopping $32 per 1000 downloads for sharing ANY of your files with your friends.We pay for all countries....

I never signed up at your place or gave you my emailaddress.

"But it wasnt us, must have been someone else.."

Yeah right!
GET LOST!

Last edited:
I don't get it. This site is new and they're most likely going to fail since they have no originality in the first place and yet you people join and grumble?!!

Just because it offers $32 / 1000 downloads doesn't mean they're gonna pay. They're just trying to entice users. Get real. Downloaders won't download from this site especially if it's new hence no $$ for you uploaders.

Do yourself a favour. Continue using FileServe or whatever hosts that works for you.

Downloaders without premium accounts will definitely download from them. I tried downloading a file and I was downloading at 800kbps. With that kind of speed and only 5 mins between waitin time, I see no reason why downloaders wouldn't download from them.

Please upgrade my account to premium member.
My Username is kshabuj87

with best regards
kshabuj87

Facing Problem with remote Upload, Please Fix it

Last edited:
not count all downloads , regular nº of downloads in other filehost 300-400 at day, in this filehost 20 to 40....
this site is a bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back