Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, you guys are all over me - I love that I got 3 posts within 2 minutes of the site being 'down'.

Had a small blip when I tried to run a quick SQL query and managed to hog all of the resources - Basically a stupid mistake by ME :-)

But hey, looks like having problems is good to get more posts on my thread - Maybe I should take the site up and down a couple of times a day :)

Seriously - Weird that nobody posts about how good the site is now that we moved to super fast server - But down for 2 minutes and all hell breaks loose.

I LOVE YOU GUYS (AND GALS).

Thanks for the heads up.

:snog:

it fixed now maybe it wasn't his fault

oh, it was more than my fault - It was 'my STUPID fault' :))

Hello, looking good filehost to work with, may I know if you have API upload support? +
If possible, could you possibly set my account as premium : userid: sinpriest
Thank you.

Hello, looking good filehost to work with, may I know if you have API upload support? +
Thank you.

Upgrade done.

We do have an API that we developed - But it is pretty simple (Basically upload a file and get a link back or go through a directory and upload a bunch of files) since we did not have a lot of demand - What sort of API are you looking for? What functions do you neeed?

Many uploaders are using XOOM with us too if that helps?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Upgrade done.

We do have an API that we developed - But it is pretty simple (Basically upload a file and get a link back or go through a directory and upload a bunch of files) since we did not have a lot of demand - What sort of API are you looking for? What functions do you neeed?

Please let me know.

Thank for quick reply/support. Was looking for upload via Script/Linux(PHP) which also can be handled without API too. Best wishes from me, have a greatest day. Thank you again.

Upgrade done.

Please let me know.

Thank for quick reply/support. Was looking for upload via Script/Linux(PHP) which also can be handled without API too. Best wishes from me, have a greatest day. Thank you again.

Try my best with the quick replies and support.

As for the API - Yes, I can custom develop APIs - I have to run out for an hour - But maybe we can get together when I get back (PM / Skype) to go over the requirement and know something out real quick.

Will you be around in a little bit?

W00uXhT.jpg
Thanks for payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back