Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't check it unless you want your files to be indexed by search engines or to be searched for by name. This is generally not good as your files would be more prone to DMCA complaints.

still pending for payment, requested payment on 2015-04-10 16:36:03 :'(

Requests made by Thursday will be paid by Saturday - This was requested on Friday.

We have mentioned this many times on this thread and it is on the payments page - Don't worry, you will be paid :-)

still pending for payment, requested payment on 2015-04-10 16:36:03 :'(

Requests made by Thursday will be paid by Saturday - This was requested on Friday.

We have mentioned this many times on this thread and it is on the payments page - Don't worry, you will be paid :-)

I request on 04/10 mean friday, will be paid on next saturday ? :heiligenschein: why not last saturday :(

Last edited:

I request on 04/10 mean friday, will be paid on next saturday ? :heiligenschein: why not last saturday :(

Because to be paid on Saturday you must request by THURSDAY - We have so many affiliates now that we need 2 days to process the payments.

We have been working like this for almost 2 months now - But fon't worry we have never missed a payment and everybody is getting paid :-)

Because to be paid on Saturday you must request by THURSDAY - We have so many affiliates now that we need 2 days to process the payments.

We have been working like this for almost 2 months now - But fon't worry we have never missed a payment and everybody is getting paid :-)

Understood, 1 more question, I post many mirrors, so after upload all my files to all hosting I will delete large files on your server cause your hostig is "no filesize" hosting, I want my users download my large files from others hosting :-=. Is this OK ?

Understood, 1 more question, I post many mirrors, so after upload all my files to all hosting I will delete large files on your server cause your hostig is "no filesize" hosting, I want my users download my large files from others hosting :-=. Is this OK ?

That is OK - But why are you uploading files to the servers if you are just going to delete them?

That is OK - But why are you uploading files to the servers if you are just going to delete them?

I use zoom uploader to upload and just drag and drop all files to upload, just save time :O). btw thank for your good support

Care to extend my account for upload?:
username: tofuwizard

Done

I use zoom uploader to upload and just drag and drop all files to upload, just save time :O). btw thank for your good support

If you could sort by size to start with and just not upload it would be better because then we do not use bandwidth - If it is just a few files it is no problem - But if it is TB's of data then it is a waste of resources for both of us.

Thanks for the good words about our support - We have tried to give the best support possible.

Thanks for using uploadrocket.net.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back