Uploading.com MAY START the affiliate programme again

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bro they are not asking us to alive your files as you wish u delete or not delete , and they are not asking us to keep upload more just they answered that keep us in touch we will 100% back. once upon a time last three months before my 16 files were deleted without any reason server issue , i write a tickit and they give me 180$ for satisfection ,they are good file host i am working with then previous 2 years.

So, you were expecting this kind of reply:

Dear Sir, yes we have removed the affiliate program, you will not get any cents out of it, and if you were a dumbfuck to not realize it yet, we are a Scam!

uploading.com was awesome to me.
i have been with them almost 3 years now. when alertpay went down for them, i waited over a month for my payout, and i had $2657.64 cashed out and paid to me.
if they were ever going to screw me over, it would of been then

when all this shit hit the fan, i deleted all 1600 of my files.

i believe they will be back. but with much tougher guidelines.
they will move all their servers overseas i think, and there will be alot more support staff checking what files are uploaded.

thats how i believe they will come back.
cuz technically file sharing and paying for the downloads is 100% legal, but if they are paying people for copyrighted material, thats probably illegal.

Yes, finally this noob is banned. Good that I have reported him :=).

Uploading.com was always fair to me. Over 15tb are there and I never received abuses. its the best for backuping for me

Lol Some Says only ''Scam/fuck'' E.T.C. Though They They Don't Know Anything . Uploading.com Is Really 1 of the best filehost.

thanks !!

Please Please Pleeeeeaaazzzzzeee Don't delete your files and keep posting my links!

I Don't have enough money to retire yet!

At least that is what I am hearing from that message. The keyword in that message is legal dept.

That pretty much sums it up.

You people are fools if you believe everything they tell you, they are just trying to squeeze as much money as possible at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back