Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was register i was "normal" rank...after some time my rank is Light? why? i had pretty number of downloads (from my perspective)...can you help me?
they said many times here that it's not just the number of downloads but you also need SALES.... so if you get so many downloads and no sales it's worse than if you got few downloads with no sales because your ratio downloads/sales becomes worse...

they said many times here that it's not just the number of downloads but you also need SALES.... so if you get so many downloads and no sales it's worse than if you got few downloads with no sales because your ratio downloads/sales becomes worse...

thanks man...i didnt know that.

I think this one is next .. Like filesonic my downloads count halted today. Filesonic closed the affiliate after that. so probably they will do the same.

Uploading is allowed Filehost @ one of the Oron dedicated Adult forums (You know which one ) and both Oron and Uploading are still 100% functional ( lets hope it will remain that way) and lack of the support on this forum by Oron and Uploading is normal - So no need to panic yet . Ofcourse those Uploading US servers are 100% an issue , but all other US based filehosts are already in stealth mode and this is still on , so lets wait and see .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back