Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 1200kbps
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD.
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
167 comments
It s a little bit strange .

Your PPD rate for 0-50 MB is 0.1 .... like Rapidgator , Katfile and Fikper .

Same owner ?

If you don t change that , i can t work with you .
You're right it is strange. If one owner owned all these websites he would be a multi-millionaire at the very least. Sadly, that's not the case here, all of these websites are not owned by the same person.

I did do you a favour though for now. I have raised the price to 0.2 for 0-50mb files.

Fraud will be detected, don't even bother trying. We will be cut throat with any kind of fraud, there is absolutely no flexibility on that. No chances, no nothing. If our testing method determines you sent fraudulent downloads, you will not be paid. If you upload and do honest work, you will be paid for your downloads and handsomely as well!

Don't forget about our promo until the end of October. All payouts requested will be 1.5x for the month of October as long as the payout is under $50 & new country tiers being tested out for the month of October :).

Critical error: Could not connect to server
Where?

chrome-VPHou-Jo-Bmw.png

What's going on here? It says “Completed” but no points are awarded.
1 download per 24 hours per ip. That won’t change. We have an issue where some should be saying the multiple downloads per 24 hours error but instead it’s showing completed , it’ll be resolved soon but doesn’t change the fact that it’s a multiple downloads from 1 ip issue.

Back