Not open for further replies.

ammandj

Hello

We are looking for uploaders , to upload Mp3s
Mp3 = 2 - 8 MB Max

easy and fast Job

We Pay $20 for 100 Mp3

Rules:
1. Song Must Not Be Duplicated . ( you can search befor upload ).
2. Song Name Artist Name Must Be Correct otherwise They Will Not Be Counted.
3. Only .Mp3 (no .wav .rm .ogg ,,,etc)
4. Must Have PayPal Account.
5. Only English Language Music must be Uploaded.
6. Maximum 100 Mp3's Daily. more than this will not be counted

if interested Register a Username here and send me PM with your username and email

GoodLuck

168 comments
Ok. Already Uploaded 100 for today. :) Its been 3 days now since I requested my payment but till now I didnt recieve it. Please inform me ammanj. Thanks.

@ammandj it's better that you pay what you owe to everybody or your site will get banned from google in no time... i'll click your ads until they BAN you. and i'll do the same to adbrite and i'll denounce your site to RIAA if needed... and being it hosted in the US you can be sure it will be taken down... softlayer doesn't care about warez linking... but you are HOSTING it...

@ammandj it's better that you pay what you owe to everybody or your site will get banned from google in no time... i'll click your ads until they BAN you. and i'll do the same to adbrite and i'll denounce your site to RIAA if needed... and being it hosted in the US you can be sure it will be taken down... softlayer doesn't care about warez linking... but you are HOSTING it...[2]

well i didn't that guy will go down this level. i mean scammed before the same way but paid. but this time he is not even on msn. so ya do what he deserves.

Lol I told you he was a scammer, but then again after he scammed me I spammed his site with a MP3 that announced him as a scammer (He deleted them all lol, I was the reason he had to implement captcha unfortunately)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back