Not open for further replies.

ammandj

Hello

We are looking for uploaders , to upload Mp3s
Mp3 = 2 - 8 MB Max

easy and fast Job

We Pay $20 for 100 Mp3

Rules:
1. Song Must Not Be Duplicated . ( you can search befor upload ).
2. Song Name Artist Name Must Be Correct otherwise They Will Not Be Counted.
3. Only .Mp3 (no .wav .rm .ogg ,,,etc)
4. Must Have PayPal Account.
5. Only English Language Music must be Uploaded.
6. Maximum 100 Mp3's Daily. more than this will not be counted

if interested Register a Username here and send me PM with your username and email

GoodLuck

168 comments
ammandj, im interested in uploading for you mate. let me know the details my email adress is wcdot@yahoo.com
ive registered on youre site and will begin uploading as soon as you say GO! :)
my username = dotCOM

im awaiting youre approval mate.

cheers. :D

damn, his server is getting hammered with all the uploads. Im guessing he is on a VPS. 50kb/s from my server to his eek.

Anyway make sure you ask him before you start uploading, I think he has to be getting close to 8 uploaders already.

Hello ammanj, I already uploaded 100 MP3's for today! I have already sent you a PM with payment details. ;) thank you very much for the job. it really helps me.

damn, his server is getting hammered with all the uploads. Im guessing he is on a VPS. 50kb/s from my server to his eek.

Anyway make sure you ask him before you start uploading, I think he has to be getting close to 8 uploaders already.

we have 2 dedicated server for this site with port speed of 1000Mbps Unmetered

Hello ammanj, I already uploaded 100 MP3's for today! I have already sent you a PM with payment details. thank you very much for the job. it really helps me.

payments will be sent today , and yes u can still upload

i am ready to start for more uploads but still waiting for payment as i have done 100 mp3s.. i hope everything is fine mate. can i have ur msn please.

I uploaded to 100Mp3's today and sent him PM.He was very qick sent me payment within few hours.It was nice dealing with ammandj.

Got paid for 2 days ago's uploads yesterday. Hoping to get paid for yesterdays and todays, today. tomorrow is Australian music day as per the request.

150 and counting uploaded today, gee I really am bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back