Other UploaderHost.com - Xeon X3440/W3520 Encoding 16-24GB DDR3 1GBPS RDP From $15 (OVH/NL)

Which Location Rdp You Want ?

• Netherland

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • France

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Usa

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone having problems uploading to WUpload, I have submitted a ticket to WUpload to release the IP address from temporary suspension... Probably take about 24 hours to release :)

For anyone having problems uploading to WUpload, I have submitted a ticket to WUpload to release the IP address from temporary suspension... Probably take about 24 hours to release :)

Thanks for helping Us..

New News :- Encoding server ip changing so if u cant login wait 1 hour for fix this we are changing for working fileserve and rapidshare and oron :) Time 3:15 PM 22/2/2012( UTC+05:30 )
But Still U can use rdp we have a temporory ip for that come to live chat to get that temporory ip :)
as we dont want to stop ur works

Done :) But I know Its little late so sorry for this as ovh given me ip now :( Thanks For paitent :)Please Check Email..

Last edited:
Last warning for double posting. Next time you'll receive a ban and your thread will be closed for the duration of your ban.

And use a normal font size and font color. We will see you anyway.

Last edited:
It's been a while now since i dealt with this company and so far so good.

Amazing speeds in downloads and uploads.

Amazing support : Fast and friendly.

I like this one ;)

Thanks for giving such a awsome support ... as i was forgot my password then i used skype to talk with support .. they solved my problem in 1 min :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back