Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

uploaded.to refers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they changed the system appears to users does not work referrals, contact support and they told me that this solution but does not give that feeling ...

Some of you worked?
 

19 comments

OqhFeE.png


0fuXiT.png


hahaha... lol :))

@Ladyk: What this topic is about? Clear your point.
 
I do not speak English, I use translator.

"uploaded.to"is supposed to have a system that pays 50% of the revenues referred people.

Is that correct?

Work?

Because I've been concerned and not to put me in the statistics or the revenue that would correspond for having referred to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Ladyk
Active Member · Joined
2,187
Messages
574
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom