Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys help me out here,I requested my first payout yesterday by paypal.

70840010070808071792.jpg

As you see I don't see anything about my payout there,Why is that?

anyone already requested payout from UL.to please answer.

yes, it works from bitshare... really fast and smooth, so don't break it pls :))

oh, thanks, I will give it a try.
Currently bitshare is down, will try some other time.
Which mean we can remote upload from bitshare to uploaded.to?
but the link end with .html right?

thats your explanation,
it will only show your transaction after you activated NOT before you requested, so, only requests after this will show on the list

well this is what I did,I requested the payout first,then I activated logbook,hoping to find pending status in that area.But I don't see non there.

Al I see is "You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!"

So I don;t see how much I requested or what's the stays of my payout or nothing like other file-hosts does.

well this is what I did,I requested the payout first,then I activated logbook,hoping to find pending status in that area.But I don't see non there.

Al I see is "You've already requested a payout. You can only request one payout at the same time!"

So I don;t see how much I requested or what's the stays of my payout or nothing like other file-hosts does.

No mate, what you should have been done is activated first then ask for payment not the other way around.

and no, my paypal request still hasnt been paid yet. :facepalm: waiting patiently....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back