Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to post any screenshot too. At least for the next few weeks ;)
haha what is so scary? acta or what? nobody proof u from what u earn :)
u posted screenshot before, now u telling some crazy things that u don;t see any decrease - it's shocking...... after blocking of USA if your earning don;t decrease we can understand it and it can be normal
but NOT after decreasing 3x stakes.... so now u should have 3 times more traffic which is not possible so u telling sh.t and that is why "no earning" acta is monitoring every single post :facepalm:

No more screenshots and proofs from me. I made this mistake a few days ago and now i have a lot of people, asking how to make money with UL :facepalm:

But maybe Obsidian :d

hahaha! so pitiful...... how to make money? i can tell everybody! WORK HARD what are u thinking that there is a big idea that when u know it u next day earn 10x more?
if anybody asking how to make money.... he never make serious money because..... brain and inteligence is not to buy or to... download :D

Last edited:
guys, stop writing me pms about how to earn money on ul, i have my own strategy and i earn much but I will never tell u how because u have to learn it by your own.

Where to to put my paypal login

Hi,
Im just subscribed on uploaded.to and I want to know where I could put My paypal login for the payout

When you have reached the limit [20euro],
then you will see that option in "Profile" - click on your Balance - and there you can see "Request payout".

Hi,
Im just subscribed on uploaded.to and I want to know where I could put My paypal login for the payout
u just subscribed as u wrote so... what u want to pay off? what u need it for? when u collect min 20 euro u will know where to put info :facepalm:
patience is everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back