uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong!

i have been uploading for a while now but i dont get enough downloads, and no sales till now so how am i supposed to reach 50$ to get paid !!!!!:facepalm:
so can you please point me in the right direction any tip would be great :fly:

i have been uploading for a while now but i dont get enough downloads, and no sales till now so how am i supposed to reach 50$ to get paid !!!!!:facepalm:
so can you please point me in the right direction any tip would be great :fly:

Maybe it is better for you to leave this host with this situation! ;) + They are shaving too much! :D .

for the ppd i know, they shave as hell }:-)but do you thinnk they do the same with the sales because i want to give discount on premium accounts, and if they do shave on sales its a bad idea

Uploaded shave much, but is still the best host! I got much more at ul than other hosts! ~5x more than other Host ;) Maybe its because in Germany most people use Uploaded :)

My account was hacked and the hacker asked for a payout and try to change the e-mail

his email: fikarvister@gmail.com
his WME: E415273700270

I contacted uploaded and I hope they will cancel this payout asap

They have canceled his payout request.
My funds have been credited to my account again.
I'm glad that all is solved fine. Secure your account with very difficult password and of course security lock on (y)

Hi guys.

2 questions about uploaded.net

1) What is the minimum amount of money for getting payment from uploaded?

2) In which methods do they pay affiliates? Do they pay money through WMZ Webmoney?

How to avoid this in remote upload from UL to RG "You used too many different IPs, Downloads have been blocked for today"
facepalm.gif

And is it possible to remote from RG to UL ? :-?
Does any of you know solution for this ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back