uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Holy Cow!

Requested on 26/02
CHECKED Yesterday.

Got PAID today.

AWESOMEEEEEE!!!

Same here
requested 26/2
Checked Yesterday.
paid

Me too, got it checked yesterday and paid today!!!

[TABLE="class: list"]
[TR="class: entry payed"]
[TD="class: aC small"]2014-02-27[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount"]xx,00 €
[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR"]paid[/TD]
[TD="class: aR"]
action_stop.gif
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

bye D4rk :cough: more flouz for us thx !

i have not said that i'd leave UL :p

stop being an idiot !

It's because people are not leaving after all the shaving they've been doing that they will keep shaving and shaving.
People seem to have a very short memory, in February 2012 when uploaded tried to shove the same low earnings to uploaders, then impose a PPS only affiliation program, people left them and when they realized they can't live without uploaders they brought back the PPD with added PPS and great rates in July 2012.
Now if we don't show them we don't like how they are treating us by leaving them, they will just continue to shave more and more. And please when EVERYBODY says they're shaving hard, always 1 or 2 will come and say "it's okay, keep working hard" "the problem is you, not uploaded".
I remember when GetZePr0n was complaining about Uploaded stealing his earnings from balance and all, now he's defending Uploaded ?!! So it was all an act to make you look like one of us then become the big defender of Uploaded ! Nice try, but we're not fools, we can see through your charade. And to all others, if you find Uploaded is shaving too hard just leave them for a few months and you will see how they will come back crawling.

It's because people are not leaving after all the shaving they've been doing that they will keep shaving and shaving.
People seem to have a very short memory, in February 2012 when uploaded tried to shove the same low earnings to uploaders, then impose a PPS only affiliation program, people left them and when they realized they can't live without uploaders they brought back the PPD with added PPS and great rates in July 2012.
Now if we don't show them we don't like how they are treating us by leaving them, they will just continue to shave more and more. And please when EVERYBODY says they're shaving hard, always 1 or 2 will come and say "it's okay, keep working hard" "the problem is you, not uploaded".
I remember when GetZePr0n was complaining about Uploaded stealing his earnings from balance and all, now he's defending Uploaded ?!! So it was all an act to make you look like one of us then become the big defender of Uploaded ! Nice try, but we're not fools, we can see through your charade. And to all others, if you find Uploaded is shaving too hard just leave them for a few months and you will see how they will come back crawling.
How many cash did you win with Uploaded ? I think a lot coz only Uploaders which wins a lot must cry when his gold mine is exhausted. So, you have not any contract with Uploaded, you are not working with uploaded, like a job, then if there is one person which can gives some complains, it's not you. Uploaded gives you "easy money" like a gift, just be happy with this moment.

why don't they do amazon.com vouchers anymore?

Does anyone have any idea what American users can do now?
I have over 700 in my account but i can't even access it now because amazon.com vouchers haven't worked for months now.
are there better sites for people in the states?

How many cash did you win with Uploaded ? I think a lot coz only Uploaders which wins a lot must cry when his gold mine is exhausted. So, you have not any contract with Uploaded, you are not working with uploaded, like a job, then if there is one person which can gives some complains, it's not you. Uploaded gives you "easy money" like a gift, just be happy with this moment.

And when a mine is depleted, what do you do ? Stay there and starve to death or leave and go look for another prosperous place ?
And yes, I made a butload of money with Uploaded in the past, and not talking hundreds, I 'm talking tens of thousands, but just like when Rapidshare stopped its reward programm, who stays when there's more to lose than to win ?
You're not tking in consideration we spend money on electricity, internet bills, buying new PC equipement and software, and is all that for free ??
Why should we make money for them without them honoring their part, all I said is "Uploaded is becoming rotten, let's leave". So why are you so in love with them ? We're not here for sharity and neither is Uploaded, they need us and we need them, and once the relationship is not beneficial for one part, he has the right to stop it, especially as you said we have no contract binding us in the legal sense of the term.
I will leave the judgement to the readers of this website to see who has more sense.

And when a mine is depleted, what do you do ? Stay there and starve to death or leave and go look for another prosperous place ?
And yes, I made a butload of money with Uploaded in the past, and not talking hundreds, I 'm talking tens of thousands, but just like when Rapidshare stopped its reward programm, who stays when there's more to lose than to win ?
You're not tking in consideration we spend money on electricity, internet bills, buying new PC equipement and software, and is all that for free ??
Why should we make money for them without them honoring their part, all I said is "Uploaded is becoming rotten, let's leave". So why are you so in love with them ? We're not here for sharity and neither is Uploaded, they need us and we need them, and once the relationship is not beneficial for one part, he has the right to stop it, especially as you said we have no contract binding us in the legal sense of the term.
I will leave the judgement to the readers of this website to see who has more sense.
You can do what you want, but don't give bad ideas about Uploaded when they do something. I think all Filehosters will modify their rules one day then if you dislike Uploaded now, just close your account & found a better place to live, But don't try to demotivate the others uploaded partners.

Back