Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.

31,213 comments

And whats with Webmoney payments Uploaded?
[TABLE="class: list, width: 580"]
[TR="class: entry checked"]
[TD]Exxxxxxxxxxxxx[/TD]
[TD="class: aC small, align: center"]2013-12-19[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount, align: right"]xxxx,00 €[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL, align: center"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR, align: right"]checked

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
may be tomorrow will pay
 
Last edited:
[TABLE="class: list, width: 580"]
[TR="class: entry checked"]
[TD="class: aC small, align: center"]2013-12-12[/TD]
[TD="class: aR cB amount, align: right"]€[/TD]
[TD="class: aC cL, align: center"]webmoney[/TD]
[TD="class: aR, align: right"]checked

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
I would like to warn you guys, today, after many years of working for them, they unexpectedly banned me with 50 Euro and Premium account renewed yesterday for another half year, they also deleted all of my files, and system says: 'this account has been deleted'.
You can just ignore this post, but don't say later that I didn't warn You.

Such things happened before on uploaded.net, I read about them even on this board, however I used to ignore them.

TybOK.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

U
File Host - Ul.to · Joined
275
Messages
887
Reactions
93
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom