UploadBoost.com - $50 for 1000 downloads + 20% from sales. (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it stays all like it is now you will be the best filehost, but I dont think so :)

I wait when the free speed will be 30-40 kb/s.

Now I get 600 kb/s on free.

Hi, It reminds me of our friends Groovefile. lool

Why offer Paypal? If you follow the actualiter web, Paypal account limits the host file. AlertPay is the best solution. Then do not forget to increase your server's powerful, because in a week or two they will be used to their fullest. RIP Megaupload.

EDIT : I suggest you drop to 250kb / s for the user. You economize bandwidth. xD

Last edited:
if you are serious and want people to trust you,you should do something.For example, you can support some big forums,deal with them,sponsor..etc.Give new member lifetime premium,find some supporters from different languages..if you do kind of these things, people will trust you.

3a9va0f9xfmg.jpg

where do you find these pics ???? from a kindergarden.

Your server are in the Netherlands? If so, this is a very good ideas.

I think we should hide your affiliate program (View just for registered users) is that many of uploader will use your program to share illegal files.

And if you want to be like the "user", suspender does not account for DCMA. I suggest you set up a team that monitors and deletes the file upload "warez file".

With her ​​you would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back