UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
members with bad behavior
funny... I say only true and You know this, You change rate 1$10000 downloads and dont change a information on first site, so becouse of this I m bad members? only for you I think not for users.

Eat my $9 for premium & $7 my earning haha, first I replied an emotional post "I've donated $16 bla bla bla" and then they seriously took that donation and suspended my account, so basically I pay more than them lol, I dnt even know who is using the rdp, then I've contacted them in skype and wrote that they dont pays, the reply was

"go away Clown :) and search for the money lool" what more I can say :whistling:

Untitled.jpg

[offcourse i'll call him a spammer after I lost my money, don't I?]

Now wait for there reply, and see what a real harassment is :P

PS : He will reply that I've requested him to purchase me a extabit 30days [As he was saying many things, payza blocked them bla bla bla]

Last edited:
Eat my $9 for premium & $7 my earning haha, first I replied an emotional post "I've donated $16 bla bla bla" and then they seriously took that donation and suspended my account, so basically I pay more than them lol, I dnt even know who is using the rdp, then I've contacted them in skype and wrote that they dont pays, the reply was

"go away Clown :) and search for the money lool" what more I can say :whistling:

Untitled.jpg

[offcourse i'll call him a spammer after I lost my money, don't I?]

Now wait for there reply, and see what a real harassment is :P

PS : He will reply that I've requested him to purchase me a extabit 30days [As he was saying many things, payza blocked them bla bla bla]

It's visible that they are running out of profits and don't have funds too, to pay you, forget this and go ahead, start a new journey Danny :)

Last edited:
of course I will say this to dannyarcher he just sent many messages begging for extra payout !!
more than 400 GB space at his account and his earning was around 7$
then ask me to pay 10$ !!!! and saying spammer, saying bad words about us
so for sure clown do this and we don't want those people and our right to ban you :)
specially when you request

So try to be a man and dont be child
you dint like us , ok go away ;) it is too simple

^See see, what I meant? Harresment and extabit 30days money? He replied the same as I wrote in my post hahahah so predictable

extabit was for $9 and my balance was $7 so I tried in everyway to get that, but you know what people do when they dont have funds, then I said "ok purchase me a extabit $9" as earning was growing, it would be $9 next day or more, anyway...I just wanted to show you guys "Behind The Scene" of it :sun:

you asked to leave and you got banned from my site
that is it
you begged me for extra money !!!! not your right
and you never reached 9$ :)

ANY WAY
you got banned and no need to reply to your posts anymore ;)

this thread for official support

not for banned members who begging for extra money

so bye,

any more post will be ignored :)

So basically when you're unable to pay someone and then the guy try his best to get that its beggings? and according to your post the account suspened, so where the $9 gone? Where are the mods?

@ Blackhawk1xx : I don't think it is your business :)
we never scam any one ;)
and yes asking me to pay more than the balance then say uploadblast scam is not reliable !!!
then asking to leave my host and saying bad words
all this because :

ZY9g1.png

:)

So stop talking alot guys

----------------------------
Good News
----------------------------

@ anyone waiting payout for more than 10 days :
you will get extra payout more than your balance ;)

the extra will be calculated for each member depends at the extra days he waited
we will not let you be sad guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back