UploadBlast.com 50% PPS and up to 4$ PPD and FREE RDP for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are paying that's why you are having uploaders and asking for justice if you don't pay there will be no one to ask you my friend.

You may have problem with file size but I asked you to give us time to cope up with the changes but not all of a sudden and kill our efforts and earnings.

Personally I just started your service today only I won't be at too much loss but I am saying all these for justice to other uploaders efforts using your service for long.

As file hosts are changing their policies and dying often nowadays we are also changing hosts everyday so people are becoming less interested in buying premiums because of this lack of stability.

Please make it 10 mb at least for few days more

Still same problem today,seems that is not fixed.Upload just stop after couple of MB.
GTpog.jpg

I can't upload a thing.

You are paying that's why you are having uploaders and asking for justice if you don't pay there will be no one to ask you my friend.

You may have problem with file size but I asked you to give us time to cope up with the changes but not all of a sudden and kill our efforts and earnings.

Personally I just started your service today only I won't be at too much loss but I am saying all these for justice to other uploaders efforts using your service for long.

As file hosts are changing their policies and dying often nowadays we are also changing hosts everyday so people are becoming less interested in buying premiums because of this lack of stability.

Please make it 10 mb at least for few days more

you are right

I also tried 5 times,same problem.Nothing wrong with my upload/pc because on DF/RS and any other hosts i dont have this kind of issue.
Maybe is some bug in my account,i'll just have to wait for FTP.

Gah, no the question is do you count all downloads or only 1 download from the same IP per 24 hours?

Like say the same person downloads 30 of my files in a single day. Do you count all 30 of those downloads or only 1 since it is from the same IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back