Not open for further replies.
^^^^^
first you tried to cheat us and stole money
then you said sorry and will upload ans start earn without cheat
and now you said earn decrease
I don't know what do you want

try to be honest

@ NikolaT23 : check your PM please

yes my earning decrease u can check my account before i have 0.671 and not its decrease o.221 and my files also delete one files download almost 135 times download and its derease u can check my account otherwise i will leave ur server bec something is wrong kindly check my account and tell me where is my file that file download 135 times and not shown in my account

if u not satiesfied with me i will leave ur server i have one file in my account and it was delete in my account why also my earning decrease why u do that with me kindly pls reply me wait for ur Pm

Last edited:
My earning also decreased! last day it was $2+ and now it is $1.7.
Why? Really bad start I must say....................:thumbdown:
What next?:unsure:

My earning also decreased! last day it was $2+ and now it is $1.7.
Why? Really bad start I must say....................:thumbdown:
What next?:unsure:

see brother one more person tell u yes earning desrease thats ture u are ryt dhrima brother
dhrima brother my earning also decrease also my files also delete what is next uploadblast kindly clear it

Last edited:
hi..,

me too...earnings reduced...i think they delete earnings for DMCA file...its not good..u should delete the file... not the earnings

anyhow

pls specify in first page itself...we delete earnings for DMCA file

also pls add reports tab ASAP

so that no more earnings confusion in future

see brother one more person tell u yes earning desrease thats ture u are ryt dhrima brother
dhrima brother my earning also decrease also my files also delete what is next uploadblast kindly clear it

They obviously deleted a file because of a DMCA complaint and it seems like they also deleted the earnings generated by that file. You don't have to complain if you know that the file they deleted is copyrighted, dude.

They obviously deleted a file because of a DMCA complaint and it seems like they also deleted the earnings generated by that file. You don't have to complain if you know that the file they deleted is copyrighted, dude.

brother its ok but how about earning why earning decrease thats not related to DCMA pilocy i really want businees with him how we just start uploading and earning decrease and he not belive me thats why ia m irrated thanks GOD other mate also have problem u can check previous thread thats all brother
see coolguy558 earning also less see brother not mine problem i think some thing is wrong brother

everything is working great now :)

and

yes the the reported files for copyright have to be deleted
the earning was removed with deleted files
but us that will be unfair we changed this rule
now even the files deleted the earning will stay

@ protocoldroid : you are not welcome to use our service, we already paid uploaders

everything is working great now :)

and

yes the the reported files for copyright have to be deleted
the earning was removed with deleted files
but us that will be unfair we changed this rule
now even the files deleted the earning will stay

@ protocoldroid : you are not welcome to use our service, we already paid uploaders

thanks alot u confirm it i am still with u brother and working on ur server and pls dont say to me i am cheat with u i just tell the truth ok nothing else can u provide me rdp so i work more hard on ur server

why uploadblast ignore my message why brother if u dont want to give me at least tell me just tell me so my mind clear u not reply me i send u pms but u not reply me why brother
really me so disapointment for uploadbalst

Last edited:
Why

Why The Netherlands in Others and group D? Every other filehost has it in B or A,
So why such a popular (pretty popular) download country in D?

as we said at the main topic
rdp for premium users dear
thank you

@ dis4us: thanks for your suggest ... I will do it .. we are taking you suggestion seriously

what is the price of premium account kindly i already send u my username i am almost near to the premium so that why i ask u for the rdp first u check my username and then u decide bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back