Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbf: Techs are a little confused about it as they don't see it "real time" (by pressing F5 on your account) like you. Let's wait and see on Monday/Tuesday when all records are restored and your recurrings are
accounted for. If you're missing that sale on that specific date I'll let the tech know so they can look into it. Not much can be done right now from my side as they're working hard on pretty much everything.

mikannko: We will consider a point system when all features and various fixes scheduled for the site has been done. One thing at a time :)

nrbrkj.PNG

You 100% sure ppd counting properly ? Because, that;s weird. Every new day - worth then before. Other hosting doing the same, only uploadable decrease.

WDMania: Your sign-up IP was Leaseweb (and we all know what they're used for). Your claimed "dynamic" IP was used over 9 days - That spells static for us. I've unbanned your username, but your IPs will remain banned.
Thank you very much for re-open my account, Uploadable-Jo! :smile:

To explain:
I use a VPN service to hide my IP, if I search at warez websites. Maybe when I use the NL-VPN (Netherlands), the VPN service uses a Leaseweb-Server for re-directing. I don't know.
The German ISP Unitymedia changes their users IP address sometimes all 2 days and sometimes only all 3 months. This is irregular.

A last question:
How can I cancel the recurring of the automatic next payment?
I would like to decide by myself to renew a payment for a next period.
I cannot see any information of the status of subscription in the user profile settings.

Last edited:
since a week i'm testing uploadable.ch in 5 of 25 forums ..

but sometimes seems download count frozen (at the moment)

also i have more counted downloads in filesmanager as in earning statistics.

and files deletions after 1 month is too fast(!) i was very happy for upgrading my account.

maybe with this "test" can be more in to the future.

nrbrkj.PNG

You 100% sure ppd counting properly ? Because, that;s weird. Every new day - worth then before. Other hosting doing the same, only uploadable decrease.

I dont know for how long you have been in this business but you should know sometimes its not a filehost's fault, there may be several reasons for a drop in your downloads (or sales). Bad day or other filehosts chosen by your users included (why they do that - nobody knows..)

since a week i'm testing uploadable.ch in 5 of 25 forums ..

but sometimes seems download count frozen (at the moment)

also i have more counted downloads in filesmanager as in earning statistics.

and files deletions after 1 month is too fast(!) i was very happy for upgrading my account.

maybe with this "test" can be more in to the future.

There is a slight delay in Statistics page and what you see in there is not your actual real stats at the particular moment thats why it might seem frozen.

Number in column Downloads in File Manager doesn't consist only downloads. Those might have been attempts, fails and successes from anonymous, free & premium users.

One month is 30 days and thats what every single filehost offers for free users when it comes down to deleting files that havent been downloaded.

Last edited:
One month is 30 days and thats what every single filehost offers for free users when it comes down to deleting files that havent been downloaded.

thanks

but much of main hosts have 30 days after last download .. and for premium never deletion

also some other hosts works with faster one time statistics ..

nevertheless i hope the best for this filehost

let us check next week ...

I dont know for how long you have been in this business but you should know sometimes its not a filehost's fault, there may be several reasons for a drop in your downloads (or sales). Bad day or other filehosts chosen by your users included (why they do that - nobody knows..)

Maybe... two month ?)
Yeah... i understand this. And blame site for low ppd simple stupid, oh well. I just found it's weird that only uploadable rates gone down.

thanks

but much of main hosts have 30 days after last download .. and for premium never deletion

Well mate, this is exactly how it works here :) 30 days after last download not after date you uploaded a file. If you are Premium user your files are never deleted. This is why I said Uploadable works like every other filehost.

As to the statistics.. well - this is their business and this is how they chose for it to work. But I don't think this is much of a problem to have 1-2 hours delay.

If this is the best filehost.. - this question should be asked in a different way - is this the best filehost for you?

Maybe... two month ?)
Yeah... i understand this. And blame site for low ppd simple stupid, oh well. I just found it's weird that only uploadable rates gone down.

Well I never said it can't be a filehost's fault and they never do anything wrong. I said sometimes its not theirs fault - just because many things can happen, many many different factors occur in that matter.

But yes, as a matter of fact, it might be their fault. But still.. there is nothing you could do about it. I know this is hard to accept but it's better to live what you have and just work as you usually work. Money will come or maybe it won't. If problems persist, you just take a look at stuff and decide whether you wanna stay or not.

thanks

Well mate, this is exactly how it works here :) 30 days after last download not after date you uploaded a file...This is why I said Uploadable works like every other filehost

are you sure ?

uploadable.ch website quotation:

File Expiry Date:

30DAYS

After upload

Last edited:
Hi Jo!

I lost sale at 2015-01-07 & 2015-01-08

Yesterday I saw 5 sales at 2015-01-07 and 2 sales at 2015-01-08. But today I see 4 & 1 sales.

Please fix it.

HubaBuba: Records for all PPS users are all over the place. We would need to verify if you actually did get 3 sales. Username required. We do not have an estimate when all PPS + PPS Recurring + Site Sales is fixed, yet, so we suggest everyone to switch to PPD.

You serious?
The counting system works well, I see everything but it disappears after 24h! Any premium sale account over 1 day is deleted after exactly 24 hours! Three days ago two sales, yesterday one sale and still only 1 day sales over the holidays (x-mas last day which don't delete sales).

100% for Uploadable and 0% for Uploaders, that never went well!

Update, HubaBuba & other people on PPS and/or have domains: We expect next Monday or Tuesday that everything will be restored back to normal.
Nice! Now only missing "we will bring the counting system back but not the counted sales"
From 25.12.2014 to 10.01.2015 i earn 8.98$ (16 days)
From 20.12.2014 to 24.12.2014 i earn 35.69$ (4 days)
You do not need confirmation, it is too easy! Over the holidays less than 80% at four times the time + I'm not alone with the problem.

08.01.2014 12,99$

and a few hours later: 08.01.12014 0,00$

Again the same game!

mikannko: I can give you 5 different screenshots that will be in*contrast to your statement. It is simply not our fault. When it bounces*up like on the 7th of January, you won't come in here and tell us how*amazing you're doing, right? :)

friend@: Download counts are not updated complete in real time - That*would be too much to ask for and I'm sure any other hosters do not have such featue.

Files are deleted between 30-45 Days for inactivity subject to*availability on storage. Currently set at 30 days I believe. When*looking at other hosters they delete your files after 60 days of*inactivity even if you're Premium - We don't play such games, so if you want to keep your files forever, you are more than welcome to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back