Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with reseller issues we are working to resolve this ASAP.

I will keep you updated.

satune - Do you mean to help prevent against hacked users? To be honest we can't babysit users who cannot maintain and look after their accounts. The amount of users posting their usernames into the thread is already crazy seeing as it gives people 50% of your information to try gain access to your account.

Replying to all your PM's now.

Last edited:
Download speed its nice as freebie (I DL from you very often), keep it up, you´re doing great and your host seems very stable :sun:

Good luck with business!

Download speed its nice as freebie (I DL from you very often), keep it up, you´re doing great and your host seems very stable :sun:

Good luck with business!

what are the exact numbers?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Downloading from EU country, same speed as usual from Uploadable, stable 200kB/s throughput:

w8EdT7A.png

I know other trusted hosts like BitShare or Freakshare give even more rate (300kB/s stable), but you know they are very old file-hosts (Near 10 years up and working), so i consider 200 kB/s rate pretty good for a new filehost like Uploadable supporting their business model.

Thats why i hate 50kB/s hosts as UL/Oboom/Others, they are too greedy.

Last edited:
There is a bug when ever i try to upload file which is + 200 mb in size , its shows error that file size is larger then 2000 mb even my account is premium and ur info said i can upload 10 gb file. So both the infos are wrong according to this bug please fix it.

Our announcement is as scheduled since we've been working hard on the upgrade of our user program. From the 1st of July we will be offering a PPS w/ Rebill (65% on initial sale / 50% on rebill). We will be removing the Fixed PPS and the 50/50 Program. The current PPD scheme will remain unchanged.

In order to celebrate this, we will from Monday the 2nd of June be offering 70% on all PPS sales as a promotion until the new program is rolled out.

The release of the new program can be subjected to change.

Best regards,
UCH Team

PLease Remove 1 Day plan asap

permafrost - of course we are not amateurs :)

satune - Remind us in a month as we do not have the time for that currently.

ursoulismine - We don't do referral earnings on PPS think about the % we would be giving out if we did that, makes zero business sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back