Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
princed - Read the asterix text. There are multiple posts on this subject also if you browse the thread.

mrpiano - See terms and conditions.

The stats are counting fine and accurately for those continually complaining about delayed stats.

I'm not talking about statistics so far I'm doing well, I'm talking about those who buy premium by credit card according have written me buying a premium day and charge every day and there is no way to cancel it, I mean subscribe to recurring payments , because there is no option to activate or cancel this?.

Uploadable-Jo :
Are you not paying for premium sales in PPD plan, as website sales referral?
The thing is i have ppd plan, added website, and 3 sales, none for which i was paid. Or are you simply not paying for those 1$ trials? Sales details show 0$, neither they are counted as website referral (which is weird since they did came from website, hard to image none of 3 people that bought did not have cookies. )
It was probably mentioned before, but i don't have time to search through for it. regards.

Uploadable-Jo :
Are you not paying for premium sales in PPD plan, as website sales referral?
The thing is i have ppd plan, added website, and 3 sales, none for which i was paid. Or are you simply not paying for those 1$ trials? Sales details show 0$, neither they are counted as website referral (which is weird since they did came from website, hard to image none of 3 people that bought did not have cookies. )
It was probably mentioned before, but i don't have time to search through for it. regards.

I have observed that it is the same, only on a public site and a friend tells me that no records from your domain sales.

souza - Speeds are dependent on your connection. We provide a very fast service as other users can testify to.

gianno - Read the payment page please.

As stated before we have some changes for June.

Read below for our plans.

Dear users of the service,

Our announcement is as scheduled since we've been working hard on the upgrade of our user program. From the 1st of July we will be offering a PPS w/ Rebill (65% on initial sale / 50% on rebill). We will be removing the Fixed PPS and the 50/50 Program. The current PPD scheme will remain unchanged.

In order to celebrate this, we will from Monday the 2nd of June be offering 70% on all PPS sales as a promotion until the new program is rolled out.

The release of the new program can be subjected to change.

Best regards,
UCH Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back