Not open for further replies.
HI !admin
Can You upgrade to premium for me .
my account was full storage .
please help me ! many thanks.
My Username : barbarossa
I can't upload anymore

Hehe
Many people, even Debrid&Multihosrters owner (not uploaders), come here and get free premium.
I know a Multihosrters owner, he told me that he can get lot of premium of filehosts as free and earning without premium cost. His members can download maxium
:hrhr:
If anyone can get free premium, they don't need to buy and uploader cannot get sale. That why it is hard to sell premium.

I think only give free premium when opening thread or must earned more than $50
If you are uploaders, just upload files and use earning to redeem account.

Jo can down price 50%, even 75% if redeem from balance because they are active uploaders, if not they have nothing on balance

Full of disk space? Uploaded hundred of GBs but earning is not enough to redeem premium? So stop uploading anymore. :hrhr:

Last edited:
hello, i want to become uploader for your host

Hello, i am uploader, i want to make money with your host. Please advance my acc become premium. thank you very much. My user: johny1024

Last edited:
@up
So you getting started now. So why you need premium? Uploadable owners please stop giving premiums. Good uploaders can earn it.

kaka - Could you kindly remove the quote? :) It's visible enough on page 1 and is just a big spam.

seekvn - If you are not using us anymore and don't need support then you don't need to keep bumping the thread do you?

syka - The FTP is working fine as users above have stated, you should try additional sources to see what works best for you. Rather than saying the FTP is crap every time a file transfers slowly for you, maybe YOUR source is the issue not ours.

All upgrades have been done along with PM replies.

Word of advice, stop posting your usernames into the thread asking for upgrades. This makes it easier for anyone who may want to gain access to your account via unauthorized means since you are just blindly showing them your username. Send me a PM in future.

Jo

@up
So you getting started now. So why you need premium? Uploadable owners please stop giving premiums. Good uploaders can earn it.

This will be the case eventually, free premiums are of course only for the beginning then users can redeem after they expire later on.

Last edited:
syka - The FTP is working fine as users above have stated, you should try additional sources to see what works best for you. Rather than saying the FTP is crap every time a file transfers slowly for you, maybe YOUR source is the issue not ours.

I didn't say that your FTP is a crap and that the transfer is slow. Just saying that sometimes breaks a connection and sometimes files duplicates after getting out from "pending ftp files". My connection is fine... Don't take it as an agression, just wanted to help.

Last edited:
Hehe
Many people, even Debrid&Multihosrters owner (not uploaders), come here and get free premium.
I know a Multihosrters owner, he told me that he can get lot of premium of filehosts as free and earning without premium cost. His members can download maxium
:hrhr:
If anyone can get free premium, they don't need to buy and uploader cannot get sale. That why it is hard to sell premium.
Uploadable is a new host. Giving premium account for all uploaders is totally a wise move. This is not the time for them to care about some kind of shits that you mentioned ;)
Premium of inactive accounts (without uploading&making money) will be removed after some days, no problem at all ;)

plz upgrade my account

[SUP]Hello
My disk is almost full.
Please upgrade my account into premium
username- jannat007

Thank you very much[/SUP]

Hello Jo, today it's been impossible to upload to uploadable, ftp not working corret (the files are on pending forever) and the same with remote upload.
Can you please check whats wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back