Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
failed to register
username: sharkprofit

I do not use the id / password funny, just letters and numbers, but I see this warning after I hit the register button (Sign up failed)

Dear all,

We're currently doing what we normally do every Monday. This is why*
statistics were halted temporarily.

Thanks

Jo Why are U Ignoring me Bro from last 15 Days i am losing earning and Remote Upload is not working can U tell me Why? when it will be solved?

HERE IS THE STAT OF THIS MONTH WHEN YOU WONT BE ABLE TO UPLOAD FILES THEN YOUR STAT MUST BE LIKE THIS WHICH IS NOT FAIR EVERY TIME I AM IGNORED I SENT PM AND TICKET ALSO BUT NO RESPONSE I DONT KNOW WHY JO IS IGNORING THEIR AFFILIATED

i will not write more to you now do what U want because if you dont care its ok i will not complain you again and again i am uploader i dont need to shouted on earnings i can earn from other host.

Last edited:
Dear all,

We will be performing a maintenance sometime very near in the future. This will halt the earnings. Keep in mind no data is lost and we always*resume back to normality.

Thanks everyone & remember to request your payout :)

-Jo

Silkystar - please resend your pm I have nothing from you. Once sent you will have an instant response.

Last edited:
dear all,

we will be performing a maintenance sometime very near in the future. This will halt the earnings. Keep in mind no data is lost and we always*resume back to normality.

Thanks everyone & remember to request your payout :)

-jo

silkystar - please resend your pm i have nothing from you. Once sent you will have an instant response.

pm sent jo bro check it

azula90: The fall? We were never down. Regarding the statistics, I don't*see any difference between now and last week.

TheJonathan70: Because we haven't paid out yet.

regarding now and last week stats are a little lower .... And i see from time to time , stats are very very slow update . Maybe this is the problem but nobody doesnt care .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back