Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadable pay every friday, make 0 sens request it on monday.
Next time, retuest on thursday. and you can edite your post, to remove @mail from that screen.

i am new in Uploadable , is stats freezed right now for ppd ???!!
and does this host worth working with?
does it count sales or downloads well ??

Last edited:
hello dear plz change my plan to pay per sale (pps) urgently i requested to ur site i am stop uploading and waiting of that changing
here is my username (jinkin)

thanks

tbf: Techs are a little confused about it as they don't see it "real time" (by pressing F5 on your account) like you. Let's wait and see on Monday/Tuesday when all records are restored and your recurrings are
accounted for. If you're missing that sale on that specific date I'll let the tech know so they can look into it. Not much can be done right now from my side as they're working hard on pretty much everything.

Also waiting patiently for my rebill (2nd of Jan) to be added...

android: You punched in the wrong details. We don't send payments to emails on Webmoney (?!)

lonly: The rules are in place. $10 on PPD before we review and allow you to get on PPS.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: WE'RE CURRENTLY FIXING THE PPD FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS. IT SHOULD BE UP BY THEN. WE WILL THEN TAKE CARE OF THE PPS RECURRING THAT'S BEEN MISSING FOR 2 WEEKS ISH. AFTER THAT ALL OTHER ISSUES THAT YOU'VE POSTED WILL BE GRADUALLY FIXED.

Hi JO, have you watch the video I've been posted on this thread?
I send some file using vcvixhdtv account and i'm trying to get it using vcvixvidoes account? Did you get it?

Last edited:
android: You punched in the wrong details. We don't send payments to emails on Webmoney (?!)

lonly: The rules are in place. $10 on PPD before we review and allow you to get on PPS.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: WE'RE CURRENTLY FIXING THE PPD FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS. IT SHOULD BE UP BY THEN. WE WILL THEN TAKE CARE OF THE PPS RECURRING THAT'S BEEN MISSING FOR 2 WEEKS ISH. AFTER THAT ALL OTHER ISSUES THAT YOU'VE POSTED WILL BE GRADUALLY FIXED.
now i saw the problem jo i mp you again sorry for giving you alot of problems and thanks for your amability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back