Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Upload ID on ovfile.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to do an upload script to ovfile. What I can not solve is how to get the ID to "upload.cgi?Upload_id=xxxxxxxxxxxx"
I can not find this id in the source code or cookies. Is this generated by javascript? I use fiddler to listen to traffic, but I do not know if it can capture all.

Someone who can solve this for me? :)
 

3 comments

It's a 12 digit Random number.
The code associated with it is:
Code:
for(var i=0;i<12;i++)UID+=''+Math.floor(Math.random() * 10);
the code doesn't exactly do what I said, but you can think of it that way, and it'll work just fine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
25
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom