Upload files to Your Normal Megaupload with RapidLeech!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you logging in the same account, gamelord? :P
Umm, I'm not aware of the problem. Do you mind PMing the megaupload_premium.php edited file?
Just scramble your login and pass for safety :)

Ok here it is

Code:
<?php
# Edit by VietPublic, http://www.tuoitrevnnet.com"
# RapidLeech Updated List : http://vietpublic.spaces.live.com
##########################################
$mega_login = "My username"; // login
$mega_pass = "My password"; // password
$mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech";  // Descriptions default
$not_done = true;
$continue_up = false;
rest of the code.....

Use sometime like:

$mega_login = "gamelord"; // login
$mega_pass = "gamelord1337"; // password
$mega_desc="Uploaded by gamelord"; // Descriptions default

Of course the credentials aren't correct.

^I din't get you mate.. Are you trying to say that is it safe to use this info on your rapidleech.. If that is what you wanna ask then my answer is yes :)

well what i actually meant was that there are a lot of rapidleech plugmod sites which has lots of popups and ads floating around the site
so i was just wondering if u knew any good rapidleech site that was safe from all those popups and ads

Once you've entered the details, how do you upload to MU? Using auto upload? Speeds are the same from the other way of uploading I presumed?

^ Just go to autoupload and select megaupload premium. The speed for mu servers is a bit low =/

well what i actually meant was that there are a lot of rapidleech plugmod sites which has lots of popups and ads floating around the site
so i was just wondering if u knew any good rapidleech site that was safe from all those popups and ads

You can buy yourself one?
I missed your reply >.<

i get this error when i tried what u said :

" Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/*******/public_html/******/hosts/upload/megaupload.com_premium.php on line 86 "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back