[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CA..

Nice tutorial Btw i have one questions.

These days i have been hearing that MP5 has bugs.Does It work well?
because i am considering to buy it.

yes cyberdevil it does work its not buggy, people that are saying MP5 is buggy because they didn't bought the tool, they downloaded a keylogged one multiposter which is known as "MultiPoster 5 Cracked"

thank you all :) MP5 Templates will be released in few mins

without posting any proof against the multiposter seller you can't say bullshit against him, you might be fail for multiposting but i and others not, or maybe themaposter doesn't getting users to buy that tool so you started bullshitting against multiposter to move all MP5 Posters to ThemaPoster

stop your shit and get outta ma thread

reported ^

@others,

thanks

@madeinheaven
Sorry, but you can't call Jay a scammer without any actual proof. If you have the required proofs, feel free to start a thread about it. Until then, please do not accuse someone without the proofs.

@CA

how can you locate the topic icon ID or the Prefix ID? because I'm having a problem with it I tried to put something on the Prefix ID on what should be chosen but it doesn't work. thanks.

Facing many problems with mp5
now all settings are saved in database of extremecoderz, not in our system i lost all setting in creating a dump for some special sites.
not working for smf & ipb sites, problem with captcha loading, for some forums always getting message as incorrect captcha.
if i delete one area in MP5 it jumbling the area id numbers.
i tried to go for mp4 back, now it's too saved in database of extremecoderz.
:((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back