Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Unable To delete any Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys here is the error.. Whenevr I try to delete any thread from Forum. I m getting this error. Pls I need u helping hand.. :(

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.3:

Invalid SQL:

DELETE searchcore, searchcore_text
FROM searchcore AS searchcore JOIN
searchcore_text AS searchcore_text ON
searchcore.searchcoreid = searchcore_text.searchcoreid
WHERE searchcore.groupcontenttypeid = 2 AND
searchcore.groupid = 223332;

MySQL Error : Table './amanvsc1_vbf/searchcore_text' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Error Number : 144
Request Date : Friday, January 28th 2011 @ 12:31:07 PM
Error Date : Friday, January 28th 2011 @ 12:31:07 PM
Script : http://johnavs.com/forums/inlinemod.php?do=dodeletethreads&threadids=223332
Referrer : http://johnavs.com/forums/inlinemod.php?forumid=5
IP Address : 117.194.199.168
Username : admin
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.91-community
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

W
Active Member · Joined
nothing spcl
380
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom