Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Umm why is this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have original rapidshare premium account untill november.
I havent downloaded RS linksin 5 days.
Today i wanted to download a movie and its telling me that.

You have exceeded the download limit.
Your account is credited with 5 Gigabytes per day. 5 Gigabytes are equal to 5.000.000.000 Bytes.

WTF how can it be exceeded when i havent used it.
In account overview i found that i have Traffic left ( -286 286 000 Bytes) (+0 Bytes)

WTF is going on lol
 

13 comments

Ya sure lets stick to the topic, well they are going to make me cry.

Coz I am not able to understand there new proforma of rapids. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Cooper
Banned · Joined
1,614
Messages
191
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom