Ultramegabit Pay-Per Download $35/1000 - PPS 75% - Rebill 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raqyew, appreciate your opinion but the countries have been added into the group after doing a good research, if there's a bump from Spain or Italy, we surely will consider adding them in the required group.

Cheers! :)

[MOD]IPs removed[/MOD]

when I connect account from my home and my rdp my account is locked . Protection is extremely high.
I do not tell you unlock it. I can not use this host. Just let you know this problem

2 ip at same time cause INSTANT ACCOUNT BAN AS ACCOUNT SHARING . BE CAREFULL when you are using your account in both places. None of the companies protection is EXTREMELY HIGH like this. Please pull it down.

And users becarefull to prevent your account is locked

Hi Chutad ! I still can't rename my files and when i click on details the page is refreshed , I use the latest firefox i clear my cookies and the cache , nothing changes .
I also tried on IE and Opera and same problem.

@ananisikim, I have talked to moogie about this to enable users to add at least multiple ip's that is 2 at max in their whitelist so that this problem doesn't arises but for now this is how it is going to be.

Just a suggestion, I suppose you never use your home connection to upload files? If so, you can do all the activities from your RDP. And don't worry, your account won't be banned for this reason not until there's any real suspicious activity.

I just warned members about it, 3 ip can be acceptable cause in some countried connections can be problem and modem can be resetted.

I still can not accept to fill my too many personal informations in affiliation section.
And ftp is for premium members I think not for register users.

Hi Chutad ! I still can't rename my files and when i click on details the page is refreshed , I use the latest firefox i clear my cookies and the cache , nothing changes .
I also tried on IE and Opera and same problem.

I just tested renaming a file, it worked smoothly. The details button is for expanding the options available to use for that file. You don't have to click on the "Details" button straight but on the arrow besides to it which am sure you're aware of. If the problem still persists, kindly pm me your details.

I just warned members about it, 3 ip can be acceptable cause in some countried connections can be problem and modem can be resetted.

I still can not accept to fill my too many personal informations in affiliation section.
And ftp is for premium members I think not for register users.

Thanks for the awareness but am quite sure that almost every regular member is aware of that and as said I have informed moogie about this issue, and this is on his do-list.

Regarding filling up the personal information, it is necessary since UMB is a legit company and is registered in the US and has to fill tax's for which this is a requirement. FTP is available for both the registered and premium members.

my account is blocked/banned. How I can do this. I do not care , cause I will not use this host. Just warned members about this extremely hard protection. Its good against hackers, but not good for the members are using home pc and rdp at the same time. most of users 2 ips at the same time. its normal.

@junitro and uzonigor, both your accounts shall be activated shortly. :)
-----

@Myown, we are aware of the situation and currently waiting for our technical team to be on to fix the issue, shouldn't take more time before it is all good.
-----

@ananisikim, your account isn't banned but yes the features are temporarily blocked until you unlock the account which you can do by simply clicking on the "Unlocking Account" e-mail that has been sent to you by the system and then after doing that you can simply disable the "Enhanced Security" feature from your account to avoid this problem in future.

Regards. :)

rX3vO.png

works fine.

I think you should clear all your cache / cookies. Try click&clean. works really well. As we've done a lot of upgrading to the code, and you may be using cached old versions.

Hi, premium, and affiliates get 500GB of space.

Thanks for the info.
I noticed that now.
I have become a fan of your nick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back