Selling Ultra Uploading Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell.stalker

Hey Guys,

I'm here with my new uploading service.

I charge only 10 cents per game (or) movie upload.

I do not password protect files, I can include site URL in every file name, I upload primarily to RapidShare, other hosts only on request.

For uploading 100 games (or) 100 movies, I charge - 10$ (very reasonable).

Total Size Of Uploads upto 500 GB.

You can choose whether I should upload ISOs or RiPs or both.

Similarly, you can choose if I should upload screeners, DVDRiPs or Micro RiPs.

I upload only Games and Movies right now as Applications and Music which are quite small are a waste of time for me and a waste of money for you ;)

PayPal payments only :)

All the orders will be finished within 3 days, usually around 1 or 2 days but 3 days when I'm flooded with orders ;)

I am a hard worker, I will be fully dedicated to the work.

Note: It is my kind request not to spam my topic insulting me if you don't like my work ethics.

Regards,
hell.stalker.

19 comments
I do not password protect files, I can include site URL in every file name, I upload primarily to RapidShare, other hosts only on request.

Means you will not include a txt file or similar (in the upload)?

Yes, I won't... I'll not only upload it for you, but I'll also post it in a few forums, so I can't include a .txt file ;)

May I know what you term "sample"?

No, I mean posting in big forums like WBB, PW etc. The links will be unique as the site name will be included in the URL anyway ;)

Anyway, gamerlord has hired me for warezneed.com.

Will update this thread if I offer this again.

By the looks of it, you use rs2rs. You will not know exactly what you're leeching, so you will not know if there are any other url's, nfo's, advertisements, trojans, keyloggers, etc. in the files you are uploading. How do you expect anyone to pay you for that?

By the looks of it, you use rs2rs. You will not know exactly what you're leeching, so you will not know if there are any other url's, nfo's, advertisements, trojans, keyloggers, etc. in the files you are uploading. How do you expect anyone to pay you for that?

Yeah, good point, how would we know you don't leech crap? It could cause us to get screwed, no?

Means you will not include a txt file or similar (in the upload)?

Do you really think I will limit myself to just one person if I had RS2RS? I would have hired myself to more guys... :)

No, I upload from my Remote Desktop.

And, no, you won't get screwed due to my uploads ;)

If you only need points and money I suggest you work for 4*-5* sites for free.
You will get much downloads = much money :D

Stick to hotfile for money

No one will take it without samples.

If you need points work for 5* sites and they do not need paid uploaders.

Provide sample posts or any other past experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back