uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sorry! There are no free slots available for free/registered users at the moment!

Get a Premium Account now to download or to stream this file immediately!

this is really bad guys yesterday and today

We are sorry! There are no free slots available for free/registered users at the moment!

Get a Premium Account now to download or to stream this file immediately!

this is really bad guys yesterday and today

I don't see that as a problem, with other hosts I always get your IP is already downloading a file or one attempt captchas, or no free slots, the idea is to frustrate downloaders so they dip into their pockets. That would only be a problem if you are only earning on PPD

i am premium ist why my users text me some pms ^^

yes @ the moment o eran only with ppd

and thats why in germany is uload @ the moment not popular the sells come in few days / weeks when uload is popular in germany

Myown, yes I also have members who were burnt with recurring premium charges with other hosts so are afraid to use their CC I think the only download host with a good free service is one that doesn't offer an affiliation.
Maybe uload.to will eventually rise above all the damage caused by other hosts and offer something which suits everyone, time will tell

When you finish to copy all the files? Let me know and after I will use your website, because now I still have files under 300mb with limitation, and I dont like it, you promise that will be on over 500 mb only..

AS WE TOLD YOU WE HAVE TO MOVE FILES TO FASTER SERVERS FOR THAT WE HAVE TO STOP ALL NEW DOWNLOADS AND SHUT THE SERVERS DOWN TO MOVE THE FILES

Myown, yes I also have members who were burnt with recurring premium charges with other hosts so are afraid to use their CC I think the only download host with a good free service is one that doesn't offer an affiliation.
Maybe uload.to will eventually rise above all the damage caused by other hosts and offer something which suits everyone, time will tell

we will never charge your credit card on a recurring payment.

you decide how and when you want to use uload.

we don't rape you to pay us. this is up to you

the more premium users we get the more free bandwidth we can offer to free users

if we earn as much to pay our bills we can lower the limitations...

earlier or later more free users become premium members because of the restrictions.

but if you want to support us don't hesitate to buy a premium account from us that we can pay our bills. we offer high payouts so I think it's fair if we give away 80% of our income to the uploaders to get supported with premium payments!

Probably like you say we could become a great hoster but it won't work if people telling us. I want PPD! I don't upload without PPD... And the same users crying you make limitations. I want this and I want that my users don't like your host you block me and my users etc.

What do you want???

You want PPD and free bandwidth? This won't work!

Last edited:
Well if in 2 days max this situation is the same, mean that you are a lier and is a fake of moving to make more premium sales.
I hope you are honest and will be this limitation on files over 500mb in 2 days, if not, I can say you goodbye, because with lies cant creat a stable and honest bussnies.

Normally I would tell you now to go tell hell. But I understand you and I tell you it is not like that.

We have to move over 50TB so you can't compare it to your 320Gb harddrive at home :)

check again in 12 hours and you will see all slots will be open for 8-10 hours again...

perhaps somebody can confirm that everythig was working 12 hours ago for at least 8 hours???

trust us or leave us.. but please don't write something you don't do...

we can't move all files in 1 day because then everything wouldn't work...

this will not be fixed in 2 days.. we need around 5 days for it. 12 hours moving 8-10 hours downloading for free users.

and if you cannot afford 8.99 to get a "premium service" with full availability I cannot help you

phew..... come on guys, dont you have a little bit patient? give him a break, after all he still keep update service status..... or can you imagine if you on this situation? maybe we all do the same thing.... just give him time like he said until this week, if im not wrong.

@Myown

HELLO??? WE ARE MOVING FILES!!! THIS IS JUST FOR A FEW DAYS!!! GOT IT NOW???

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nooki3 i know they make a very great work and uload will the best filehost on the net in future i think when they pay and so

uload support is perfect

and okay now 4 days is okay ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back