uload.to - 50% Sale + 50 % Rebill Awesome payout methods

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion, better to disable streaming and use bandwidth for remote upload and download, i think it more benefit, cause many ppl always ask the same thing about remote upload.... so it the ppl choise, and about streaming, there a time you disable it and i see no ppl complain about it. just my simple thinking,,,, maybe you can consider about that.

other word, i want uload.to can last in hosting business for a long term, not a short term..... if your hosting growing bigger and successfully i happy for it too... cause being a part of uload.to since it launch to web.

we have the perfect setup for streaming and everything now... we just have to move the files of the old servers... don't know if this will work today... probably we can do it today...let's see... We will tell you here

this could be done in the future I think. but first we want to get the site fully working :)

Ok guys we try now to move the files... we try it without any downtime...

if this won't help we have to shut s55 and s56 down...

premium users can still download!

Donwloads User: We are sorry! There are no free slots available for free/registered users at the moment!

Get a Premium Account now to download or to stream this file immediately!

??

Guys, Relax, wait for files to be all moved on news servers, from tomorow should be working fine, and I hope this never will happend when you add new servers in future.
I hope from tomorow to see that limitation only on files from 350-500 mb and more and dont create others things to limit all the filesize on future.

slowly earnings today :facepalm: !
8 hours semi-frozen stats!

1/3 of actual daily stats here (very low)

but we are on the final road now to finish maintenance :) hope they check files after moving servers......if are available etc. streaming test, download speed rate etc.

hope new servers can handle better the whole thing (traffic total FTP-remote-visitors-streaming-downloading-flash uploads)

hope to finish soon - we are here with you:sun:

1/3 of actual daily stats here (very low)

but we are on the final road now to finish maintenance :) hope they check files after moving servers......if are available etc. streaming test, download speed rate etc.

hope new servers can handle better the whole thing (traffic total FTP-remote-visitors-streaming-downloading-flash uploads)

hope to finish soon - we are here with you:sun:

1/3 ? mmmmh
in the last 12 hours, 1/10 maybe....

and referral link are working?
im publishing on adhitz and results are "0" with 36.000 banners views and +200 clicks mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

nothing os frozen... but ppd just works on downloading files ;)

but at the moment only premium users can download files...

remember yesterday we had the big limitation because of the old servers.

today it's because of moving files to the new servers ;)

so it's self-explanatory

referrals work of course like always. but only in mix or pps mode

but we will probably make a break and start moving again tomorrow...

It will probably take several days :( so we do it step by step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back