Twilight.ws V3 is up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone check firefox tool? every post i submit it opens new windows...it doesnt add them all in one windows
Please re-install the extension, it has been fixed now ;) This bug occured because we changed the layout of the old submission page to the new one.

Navbar font = Disgusting

Sorry to say but your face is too. It's one thing to comment on something like that, but it's another thing NOT to provide what font you would use. FYI the font on the nav bar is the same as the font used all over the website so you must think that's disgusting too.

Looks good, well coded. Honestly I liked V2 more then this one.

Offtopic:
xTempz x, you are such an idiot. Whoo is right your face is so ugly. Too ugly for wj. Learn to be social and nice. And not a fucking no-life moron. You are always so negative.

If I ever see a reply like that again, we will talk. You seriously need help.

What's the problem. Tempz only said what he didn't like so that's good right. He doesn't need to say which font he likes to see, cause everybody likes different fonts. What Whoo can do is experiment with different fonts until it looks better.

V3 looks nice, but I thought v2 looked better..

Jesus,

I wasn't being rude :|. All I said is that the font don't look nice. And no I'm not always negative. I actually like the site. I just thought that one thing makes the site look ugly. No need to get so upset. L0calh0st, I don't see what the fuck this has got to do with you? Why are you talking to me? Did I say anything to you? No.

-The new submission page is online (if I haven't said already)
-The new submission backend has now been expanded, proper messages are given after submitting new downloads
-The TWCP account generation procedure now works again instead of showing the "Hack much?" message
-Still looking into the firefox addon to get that fixed ;)

Edit: Firefox addon has been fixed and now even supports types :D

gEo6s.png

You should update those images ?

XF! :)

Love Your new submitting Add-On ;)

Twilight.ws Webmaster Control Panel also need some updates ;)

dJNEI.png
This has also been fixed now, please clear your cache and refresh the page.

PS: Don't forget, if anyone wants to make a list of bugs just email them to me using the contact form provided on the site.

Thanks,
Whoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back