Turbobit.net - Support, News & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should move 1 day sms premium coz uploaders get really small amount of money for their hard (or smart) work, and we and also you will get more money if you disable it.

You should move 1 day sms premium coz uploaders get really small amount of money for their hard (or smart) work, and we and also you will get more money if you disable it.
Thank you for your opinion

Dear partners!
According to circumstances beyond our control this week Paypal payouts were made in part. Unfortunately, the mediator does not have amount required for the implementation of all payouts. The rest of the payments will be made on Monday / Tuesday next week, with new week payouts.
Kind regards,
Turbobit.net & Hitfile.net team.

Last edited:
Hi Risha

is there any progress happen to get turbobit be allowed in big forums like : forumophilia - planetsuzy .. etc
they not allowed turbobit or its in the banned list

if someone from turbobit team contact with this forums admins to get turbobit approved filehost
will be good for us and for u

nvm i found the answer
[h=2]Access to upload files closed[/h] Because of the irrational use of service resources, access to upload new files in your account is temporarily closed. It happens when temperature goes under -10 degrees.
Thank you for understanding

nothing, lets wait one more day and see what happen.
Few days ago I sold a one year premium account, I am very frustrated about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back