Other Trizzile.com - Dual Xeon (16 Cores), 24GB RAM , Instant Setup, 1GigE Port $15 (FR/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RDP is also down since the 17th! I made a ticket at the 17th that my server is down, on the 18th the support told me that someone is ddos'ing the server (why the hell should someone ddos a rdp!?). 2 days later (20th) they wrote me that the server is dead now (ddos killed the server or what?) and I'll be refunded for the remaining days. 2 days later (22th) the support team told me that server died on the 17th (I'm sure there wasn't any ddos) and I said them that they should credit the money for my next payment (the said a new server will come on 23th).

The server was fine but now I'm really angry!

Cheers

PS. If someone have another OVH RDP hoster please pm me :)

I talked with support and they said ovh has been on holiday on mon and tues. I confirmed this by going to there forum. I was told that the server would be here sometime today but since it was holiday the last 2 days im thinking it might take an additional day to arrive.

Server is here now and for people who did not receive information please open ticket and for credit please open a ticket

Still selling more Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back