Other Trizzile.com - Dual Xeon (16 Cores), 24GB RAM , Instant Setup, 1GigE Port $15 (FR/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean i cant download from FSC via IDM, on my last RDP it war no problem, and Firefox is not associated with IDM too, but i'v got it in ID options checked....I tried to restart ID many times

21gPer.png

PREMIUM SERVER 8 Users per Server and only 4 Per Disk
Order Here

Premium Range Added

Where can i contact refund policy?? I'm very disappointed with this service. (200GB for 18$)
Or I would like to move to your new PREMUIM SERVER (2x4users). So it'll be ok when I just send money to your PP and you'll send me new server info(acc,ip+pass)?? Or you will first refund me and then I just make a new order??
Please contact me DENERICK2@gmail.com asap or here with PM.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have 3 servers from Trizzile all are running awesome!
Speedtest :
[R] 226 Transfer complete, 500.0MB in 4.621
seconds (108.2MB/s)

can you mention what problems you faced, i was going to buy from them

When there are more people active (6+) UN-RAR is very slow, disk C: is sometimes full, but i don't want to discourage you from buying. I just need better server, so I want to try their NEW PREMIUM for 28$. I am demanding user :)

Hey when do you think you're gonna get the 200GB servers again? I might buy a server before Dec 23 since my school ends and I'm off for break so I figured I might be uploading again.

I wrote on support with my question about the moving on better server (Premium for 28$) still no response. Can you response me here?? my question is the same....

Hi i ordered your OVH 200 for 18$, but I am disappointed with service so I want to upgrade to your PREMIUM for 28$/month (8 users Only). I want to know if it'll be possible just send more 10$ to you and you'll send me new account info.
Thank you.

PS I'm using OVH 200 about 2 days.

We have to pay Payment Gateway @ 7.00% and Setup Fee in all accounts?
Sorry Buy i can wave setup fee
any news of OVH server? i give payment bt no login details till now???
OVH server got delayed by the reseller refunding your money
I wrote on support with my question about the moving on better server (Premium for 28$) still no response. Can you response me here?? my question is the same....
Well Support Staff has been low this week due to exam time :(

EnCi,

Can you pm me a demo of the premium server?

But i dont want to pay for something what i cant fully use.

And again i cann download in the morning and now in the afternoon too. Disk C: is full...again and againX-(

It was already said that use ur own drive
this is a sales thread not a support thread

Just save ur incomplete files in your drive that will be solved

We have 4TB HDD Space but still we kept C : as 40GB there is a reason behind that

Open a support ticket if u need more assistance regarding IDM/uTorrent Incomplete Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back