Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

TransitFiles.com - Earn up to $50 / 1,000 downloads! All countries! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

64 comments

From yesterday to today I can not upload files using FTP, continued to show the error can not upload, I use the FZ, FTP upload does have problems, please check, thank you

Feature Suggestions: remote upload more than one proposal can upload one (at least ten), five did too little! Do not meet the large number of users to upload, I was one of
 
I have been told many times that you mentioned!! Ftp upload can not use!! Why not fix it?? Service personnel to answer my function was normal, but I spent a lot of computers are often upload, can not be used to confirm of!!
 
I have worked with TransitFile, and I lost $ 600 , I never paid ,it told me that the payment was sent but I have no receipts, I request to add alert pay and wmz ago 3 months already and nothing news

I apologize for my bad English
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Travis TransitFiles
Banned · Joined
13
Messages
10
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom