Top CPM Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Too Use Adf.ly To Cover My links .. But I am Afraid It Woun't Be Enough 4 The Website.

I Really Wish They Had Banners, Could Add 3 Of Them and Get Over 3000 Views Per Day

But They R Only PPC :(

Btw, Mine Is Warez So Would Adsense Work

Last edited:
Adsense doesn't allow warez linking they want the content to be Unique and made by yourself, adsense have many Policies over Site and its not easy to get in network

I don't know About that they might have restricted some of the Countries in the world, when i created it, it was allowed for me I still got an Account with PK IP

Regards

Well i got approved on Edomz.com and i got 0.0055 in couple of hours

do u have any suggestions to help along side :)

I will suggest you to don't use that much Ads for your site It's probably the best way to Annoy your users with Quantitative ads on pages

Just use one good Network and hope for the best :)

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Ad4game is also good but you need 10k pageviews a day and less than 100k rank in alexa.

Yea they are a professional Network, they provide good rates I have heard about them but yea in the end you need to be good enough to join this network :)

Regards

Hi,

I own a image host thats still new.After a while if i get a good traffic i will put ads to cover server costs.

The best choice is cpm?or adsense if it accepts imagehost?

They pay but their Payment module is of 2 Months which is pretty Bad, but they really do pay good for CPM ads, Its also a difficult network to join

Regards

I just used PopCPM, and their "prepop" system.... my website was getting redirected to survey websites.
I wouldn't waste your time, you'll end up losing visitors.

Anyway, try them for yourself, you'll see what I mean - You'll be removing their ads very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back