Today i got my Filesonic(Lifetime Premium Account) Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwkennel

Today i got my Filesonic(Lifetime Premium Account) Deleted:facepalm:

First of all, im not that good on english so im not so sure if i could explain this very well.

FILESONICSCAM.jpg

filesonicpurescam.jpg

As what you can see on the picture, i received an email from fraud department.
I tried to answer, "a first timer uploader would not get such big amount of income at first right? so why would i get such notice like this?

and get my account deleted?

+ is it how i got trapped to pay the lifetime premium?
and get my account deleted after a week..

i really don't want to yell about it, but if you guys are on my situation, you'd be so angry like what i feel now..

Last edited:
40 comments
I tried to answer, "a first timer uploader would not get such big amount of income at first right? so why would i get such notice like this?

This doesnt make sense.

You also got 149$ in 1 day?

Also please link that youtube link here.

thats what i really dont know.. all i received is all on the screenshot, nothing else, and to other people who just trolling here, your genius, and im not..

i never bought from others, i bought it using my own money, i dont trust anybody from the internet.. as you can see, i have the transaction which is few weeks ago only.. i will post transaction later on the first post..

from what i see weird things happened to my account,
when i paid for 149$, my accout got 42$ something, but the thing is i really dont know why i had that.. maybe it count my own payment as sold premium.

but im not the 1 who made the system, so i really dont know what happened, @ first i was happy cos its like i got discount, but few weeks ago they started sending me this questions, which i did tried to answer, and as you can see, i tried to get in touch with them, that i did ask, "anything new about this issue?" but i just received 1 reply then boom account deleted..

It is because you or someone advertise your link in youtube This make them considering that you are cheating them because youtube drain huge traffic to your files.

The youtube method is one of the acquainted SEO technique to bring traffic. It's not natural incoming traffic like search engine traffic.

:)

"when i paid for 149$, my accout got 42$ something, but the thing is i really dont know why i had that.. maybe it count my own payment as sold premium."

This came from many people (from youtube traffic) download your files or buy premium acc. refer to your files. So FSn wonder that how can you make money so fast. That's why they ask you about where you put your link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back